Check your account email address ×

8 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Could be. Worked for Trump for a while. Dems ain't smart enough to pull it off though 

At what point do you say enough? It is over.  I had people sending me the birther crap, but never for a second I thought or held on to some false hope that I would wake up and it was all a dream :lol:

The media is playing them for fools with all this crap.   Ffs turn off the CNN & view.

Edited by Cold War

Just now, Cold War said:

At what point do you say enough? It is over.  I had people sending me the birther crap, but never for a second I thought or held on to some false hope that I would wake up and it was all a dream :lol:

The is playing them for fools with all this crap.   Ffs turn off the CNN & view.

CNN and the View? I'd sooner slam the car door on my nuts. Repeatedly lol

7 hours ago, 500blue said:

lol apparently iceman vag just keeps pumping.....Trump aint goin no where...

You just knew the butt hurt was going to be epic. Weird that the biggest Trump cheerleader in here is Canadian though, eh moomoo lol. :chomp::fishing:

• 4 months later...
1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Time to say your goodbyes and get off the Trump Train

Just another Trump smear.  We are used to it in the lulls between the Russia bullshit.  This too shall pass as the "facts" being reported are half cocked theory and speculative crap.  SBYL though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Just another Trump smear.  We are used to it in the lulls between the Russia bullshit.  This too shall pass as the "facts" being reported are half cocked theory and speculative crap.  SBYL though.

:lol:

Are you really this fucking dumb?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Comey is hoping Trump taped the conversations, thank god Comey was smart enough to send memos of his Trump meetings to confidants.