Check your account email address ×

Regardless of what YouTube and Facebook doctors say, lockdowns work.

5 hours ago, frenchy said:

sorry chronic pot use has rendered your ability to remember basic details impossible. 

I've told you a dozen times I've voted NDP federally before, idiot. 

Don’t blame the weed, Failmaker was stupid with out it.

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

first of the deaths are bullshit I would be willing to bet over 30% of those at min would have been dead with in the mo they passed from there actual illness .

my mother in law died of covid . never mind she had been in hospic for 3 fucking yrs could not swallow solids for a yr had to have shit dumped in to her liquids to swallow it . never mind we had to fight with her health care directive in hand to stop the force

feeding of thick liquids. neve mind she was less than 1/2 her body weight never mind she had been curdled up in a ball on her bed for over a yr and not moved . no no she tested  positive they moved her to the covid nursing home . talking with the nurse I was asking about her breathing the day she died and it was still normal no oxygen needed her oxygen levels  were still normal , but yes she died of covid .

1000s of story's exactly like mine . of course none are reported on 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 1/21/2021 at 7:46 AM, revkevsdi said:

No one is happy with having the pandemic. But you won’t find many Australians wishing they were living the American dream at the moment. 

as for China lying. Sure they may have lied and still are lying. But are they hiding 1 million deaths?  Because that’s what would be happening if they reacted as poorly as the US. 

They got hit first and with no notice or idea how it spread.  We knew it was coming. We had all kinds of examples from China and Italy. We should have stomped this.   

You dont have to look that far. Check out the numbers in Atlantic Canada. That is how we should have all acted. 

By we are you including yourself as a pseudo American or are you as critical of Canada as you are the US?

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

By we are you including yourself as a pseudo American or are you as critical of Canada as you are the US?

I am critical of the way we did it. We have antimask fucktards here too. Whining about the lockdowns they caused.  But not all of Canada. The East coast showed us the way. They are amazing. Ontario fucked up in August. We had Covid on the ropes. A short circuit lockdown at that point would have saved so many lives. Trudeau allowed incoming flights and was too late to impose mandatory quarantines. Trudeau and Ford should both be shown the door. 

but I can’t be equally critical because our per capita deaths and cases are about 1/3 of yours. Our recovery rate per infection is far better. 
They may have fucked up the response to the disease but the way all levels of government have worked together to help individuals and businesses ride this out has been impressive.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I am critical of the way we did it. We have antimask fucktards here too. Whining about the lockdowns they caused.  But not all of Canada. The East coast showed us the way. They are amazing. Ontario fucked up in August. We had Covid on the ropes. A short circuit lockdown at that point would have saved so many lives. Trudeau allowed incoming flights and was too late to impose mandatory quarantines. Trudeau and Ford should both be shown the door. 

but I can’t be equally critical because our per capita deaths and cases are about 1/3 of yours. Our recovery rate per infection is far better. 
They may have fucked up the response to the disease but the way all levels of government have worked together to help individuals and businesses ride this out has been impressive.  

I can pick and choose statistics too.   Canada's death rate of the infected is much, much higher.   Let's face it lots of variables come into account when looking at country to country statistics.  For one how things are tabulated or counted could be much different.    

Edited by Highmark

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I can pick and choose statistics too.   Canada's death rate of the infected is much, much higher.   Let's face it lots of variables come into account when looking at country to country statistics.  For one how things are tabulated or counted could be much different.    

That is definitely something for profit ltc homes played a part in. The numbers where I live are really low but the deaths in nursing homes are off the charts. Ford put through legislation so people couldn’t sue nursing homes. It took away a huge incentive to properly protect residents and staff. 

but even with that your deaths per million are way higher than ours. That’s with places like Florida actively trying to hide the data to protect Trump. 

50 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If lockdowns work so well explain WI and SD 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

If lockdowns work explain Sd and WI 

Why are there numbers per capita on par or lower than surrounding states with crippling lockdowns?

Mask mandates and lockdowns only work when people follow them. Judging by the ones on here there are a lot of selfish dumbasses that live in Wisconsin. 

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Florida. Their governor has been caught hiding info to help Trump win. 

41 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Mask mandates and lockdowns only work when people follow them. Judging by the ones on here there are a lot of selfish dumbasses that live in Wisconsin. 

So again numb clit explained SD and WI who had no crippling lock downs 

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

SOOOOO, have you looked at the case counts I posted before from MN, WI, and MI from about early October through the holidays?  They are right there on the right hand side of this page for your easy and quick reference.  I know my opinion doesn't count, but going on FACTS like you try to proclaim, the lockdowns didn't do SHIT.  The cases went up and down almost equally between the three neighboring states.  The only difference is WI did NOT lock down.  

Post up some facts disputing what I showed and get back to me.  Otherwise keep the name calling to yourself, because you are just spewing garbage.

Edited by Mag6240
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

They had their deadliest day on record last week. The next day, Newsom says they were going to open Disneyland. 

Don't pay attention to facts.  The focus needs to be on how the cough cough reporting makes you feel 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Thanks 1