Check your account email address ×

Worldwide Covid "deaths."

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So the CDC does fake articles then?

Can you please just go be scared shitless all by yourself.  Members here just aren't buying in.

Not what I said. But if you feel that is what I said I respect your feelings. 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So the CDC does fake articles then?

Can you please just go be scared shitless all by yourself.  Members here just aren't buying in.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVV

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Not what I said. But if you feel that is what I said I respect your feelings. 

VVVVVVVVVVVVVV

38 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ben shared a fake article from the cdc on “body counts”. Is that what you were fooled by?

Please try to remember your lies that happen within the last hour or so.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

VVVVVVVVVVVVVV

VVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Please try to remember your lies that happen within the last hour or so.

I know you feel that is a gotcha. But the article wasn’t from the cdc it was a faked cdc article because the cdc hadn’t published their numbers yet. 
I respect your feelings and your right to alternative facts. 

I know you feel that is a gotcha. But the article wasn’t from the cdc it was a faked cdc article because the cdc hadn’t published their numbers yet. 
I respect your feelings and your right to alternative facts. 

It's not a "gotcha".  It's but another moment where your complete stupidity and then you covering for it is pointed out.  Don't worry too much though....nobody but Tools and MC respect you anyway.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's not a "gotcha".  It's but another moment where your complete stupidity and then you covering for it is pointed out.  Don't worry too much though....nobody but Tools and MC respect you anyway.

I know you feel you are correct. No need to check the cdc site to confirm your feelings. 

I know you feel you are correct. No need to check the cdc site to confirm your feelings. 

I was just going off what you stated so, you are now stating that you were incorrect?

It's fun to follow your teams twisted, poorly conceived arguments.  :lmao:

• Like 1

On 1/19/2021 at 11:00 AM, SHADOSPRIT said:

The nurses I speak to on a regular basis are all in all good people. There to do their jobs. All they do Is diagnose, treat, and go from there. I don't know who kicks them to "covid" however all the nurses can go back in and see their own patient. And I'm telling ya, some cases I have heard, make ya go hmmmmm!!

a buds wife is a trauma nurse. says the same thing.  they had a guy on the table that was hit by a car on his motorcycle by a drunk woman.  she T boned him into a gaurd rail breaking his arm baisically off and imbedding it into his chest, well he died while trying save him from mASSIVE internal injury.   guess what cause of death was Officially listed as....     covid-19 since he tested positive after the fact.

its a daily occurence. 

:flush:

U Mass Medical Hospital in Worcester MA.     

• Like 2

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Ben shared a fake article from the cdc on “body counts”. Is that what you were fooled by?

go to the cdc site your self you hack . again zero reason for any one to post a article or link for you no matter where it is from . so go do your home work and get back to us with your cock hole full of crow 

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

so again you got nothing but feelings and have done zero looing in to anything. just a fucking parrot of du underground . is any one at all shocked ?FUCK NO you are a little bitch again this time around. how long till you run away with your string flapping between your legs 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, old indy said:

a buds wife is a trauma nurse. says the same thing.  they had a guy on the table that was hit by a car on his motorcycle by a drunk woman.  she T boned him into a gaurd rail breaking his arm baisically off and imbedding it into his chest, well he died while trying save him from mASSIVE internal injury.   guess what cause of death was Officially listed as....     covid-19 since he tested positive after the fact.

its a daily occurence. 

:flush:

U Mass Medical Hospital in Worcester MA.     

What percentage of people on hospital in your state are fake Covid diagnosis?

14 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so again you got nothing but feelings and have done zero looing in to anything. just a fucking parrot of du underground . is any one at all shocked ?FUCK NO you are a little bitch again this time around. how long till you run away with your string flapping between your legs 

You talk a lot but don’t provide links to back up your bullshit.  Every one of your so called sources are right wing bullshit sites lying about cdc data or you linking a site you haven’t read.  Just like you believed Obama handed out over 1,000 pardons in his last week. It was a lie but you don’t care, you just move on to the next lie and a week later you will still believe the lie. 

38 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You talk a lot but don’t provide links to back up your bullshit.  Every one of your so called sources are right wing bullshit sites lying about cdc data or you linking a site you haven’t read.  Just like you believed Obama handed out over 1,000 pardons in his last week. It was a lie but you don’t care, you just move on to the next lie and a week later you will still believe the lie. 

1715 commutations and 212 pardons.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

like I said no one has ever posted a link you accept even when they are from your own media so ZERO point .

not sure why I am even bothering responding seeing as you and everyone on this fourm  already know this . 

51 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

like I said no one has ever posted a link you accept even when they are from your own media so ZERO point .

not sure why I am even bothering responding seeing as you and everyone on this fourm  already know this . 

some people just dont want to see anything outside their programming. that shows just how succesful the programming IS i guess.  

3 minutes ago, old indy said:

some people just dont want to see anything outside their programming. that shows just how succesful the programming IS i guess.  

Consistently tell people what they want to hear (avoid facts) and amazingly, they LOVE IT!

1 hour ago, old indy said:

Yep, and they seem to swallow it all with a smile.        

Everybody loves to be told how beautiful they are.

41 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I dont want to hear your opinion , I want to hear my opinion spoken by you.

Yep.  You know, it's really time we rethink the whole "cannibalism is taboo" shtick.  Let's be honest, some humans can only be of use for their meat.  

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Again no one posts any links for you because every time you say it is bullshit or altered or any excuse you can muster