Worldwide Covid "deaths."

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You seem to forget the 6 to 24 x's as many people test positive for having anti-bodies that never tested positive for the virus.   They simply were asymptomatic or weren't hardly sick at all so they never got tested.  That study was very early on as well.

If even midrange was accurate (15x's) that means 1 in 585 people have died in Canada.  Even on the low end of the curve that means 1 in 234. 

I guess the question needs to be asked WTF is Canada doing so wrong?   

https://www.statnews.com/2020/07/21/cdc-study-actual-covid-19-cases/

Canada has an 87% recovery rate. That seems good in comparison to the  US rate of 59%. 

2 minutes ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Just gonna put my 2 cents in. Have multiple friends in the Cleveland Clinic foundation and University Hospital system. Since this "pandemic" broke out, everything that came in went to "Covid". Yes everything. Uncle Bob has a heart attack, somehow it's covid. Bad car accident, covid. I heard but cannot confirm that the hospital systems are getting a kick back from Uncle Sam for each covid case. So I'm sure the numbers are still high, but here in Cleveland I don't believe the numbers. Also a few months back we had low numbers. Our wonderful Governor came out and said from now on, all test are positive until proven otherwise. What good does that do for the numbers? You guessed it, the next week, our numbers sky rocketed. Not sure if there is a real honest way of number tracing, specially if government kick backs are in play.

So much bullshit from so many people. The numbers nowhere near back up your claims. 

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You seem to forget the 6 to 24 x's as many people test positive for having anti-bodies that never tested positive for the virus.   They simply were asymptomatic or weren't hardly sick at all so they never got tested.  That study was very early on as well.

If even midrange was accurate (15x's) that means 1 in 585 people have died in Canada.  Even on the low end of the curve that means 1 in 234. 

I guess the question needs to be asked WTF is Canada doing so wrong?   

https://www.statnews.com/2020/07/21/cdc-study-actual-covid-19-cases/

:lol:  6 to 24 times :lol: that is a big gap for the all knowing article 

If you are fine with your number of a room of 230 people and 1 will die as fine,  great thin the heard

4 minutes ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Just gonna put my 2 cents in. Have multiple friends in the Cleveland Clinic foundation and University Hospital system. Since this "pandemic" broke out, everything that came in went to "Covid". Yes everything. Uncle Bob has a heart attack, somehow it's covid. Bad car accident, covid. I heard but cannot confirm that the hospital systems are getting a kick back from Uncle Sam for each covid case. So I'm sure the numbers are still high, but here in Cleveland I don't believe the numbers. Also a few months back we had low numbers. Our wonderful Governor came out and said from now on, all test are positive until proven otherwise. What good does that do for the numbers? You guessed it, the next week, our numbers sky rocketed. Not sure if there is a real honest way of number tracing, specially if government kick backs are in play.

Just curious,  are there any worst drivers than the ones from OH camping out in the left lane of 80.  At least the MI and WI guys go 2 over while doing it but the natives seem to like to drive there at 5 over blocking traffic without a care in the world.  

Hopefully made my last trip out till graduation in 2022 last week.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Just curious,  are there any worst drivers than the ones from OH camping out in the left lane of 80.  At least the MI and WI guys go 2 over while doing it but the natives seem to like to drive there at 5 over blocking traffic without a care in the world.  

Hopefully made my last trip out till graduation in 2022 last week.  

They don't wanna get in an accident....they know they will go to the "covid" list and don't wanna inflate the numbers!!!!!:ashamed:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

So your privately owned health for cash hospitals are corrupt?  wow didn't see that coming....

All Doctors and Nurse are on  board to make owners higher profits 

So explain the rest of the world where hospitals do not make profits :dunno:  they all lying for what reason

5 minutes ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Even with a "negative"...explain that?

I don’t know maybe your friend of a friend could explain why the percentage of people in hospital with Covid is so low when supposedly they are calling all cases Covid. 

Edited by revkevsdi

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

But why is your death rate from covid around 30% higher?

He won't be able to answer that because our liberal funded/leaning news sites don't discuss that little tidbit. :news:

The nurses I speak to on a regular basis are all in all good people. There to do their jobs. All they do Is diagnose, treat, and go from there. I don't know who kicks them to "covid" however all the nurses can go back in and see their own patient. And I'm telling ya, some cases I have heard, make ya go hmmmmm!!

2 minutes ago, irv said:

He won't be able to answer that because our liberal funded/leaning news sites don't discuss that little tidbit. :news:

It’s everywhere in the news that we have failed people who reside in and work in ltc homes. 

Btw what did you think the article you posted proved?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I don’t know maybe your friend of a friend could explain why the percentage of people in hospital with Covid is so low when supposedly they are calling all cases Covid. 

Yes....not many are kept there. Their not covid!! They are only put in the category. Guy comes in with a heart issue. He is treated and goes home (most cases). Nurses go back in and see what he was treated for and was sent home to quarantine due to covid...

The nurses I speak to on a regular basis are all in all good people. There to do their jobs. All they do Is diagnose, treat, and go from there. I don't know who kicks them to "covid" however all the nurses can go back in and see their own patient. And I'm telling ya, some cases I have heard, make ya go hmmmmm!!

Are you a doctor?  What makes you qualified to “go hmmm?”

2 minutes ago, irv said:

actually the outbreaks and high numbers are on the news daily :dunno:  what do you mean the liberal news doesn't discuss this?  Do the so called Conservative news discuss it?  

You are funny IRV 

Just now, SHADOSPRIT said:

Yes....not many are kept there. Their not covid!! They are only put in the category. Guy comes in with a heart issue. He is treated and goes home (most cases). Nurses go back in and see what he was treated for and was sent home to quarantine due to covid...

Does it make any sense to you that you would have possible exposure to Covid in a hospital and be advised to quarantine when you leave. 

Also I would think that having a heart attack would mean Covid would be far more likely to kill you. So the advice to quarantine would be wise.  

Quarantine due to Covid doesn’t sound like a positive Covid result. 

No i'm not a doctor...what qualifies me to go hmmmm is sounds fishy to me. The nurses all agree its fishy

My wife is an icu nurse. Nothing fishy going on here. Only a small percentage of cases are Covid positive. We are not for profit in Canada. If your theory is right why aren’t the numbers of Covid deaths in the USA way higher than Canada?

Dude....They are not positive!!! they are made to look positive, how I don't know. All I know is I hear it weekly. I don't think my friends have a reason to make things up. They are concerned too. They ask in meetings and get no where. Some are positive and should be in that group, and our numbers would probably be a lot more honest...

19 minutes ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

They don't wanna get in an accident....they know they will go to the "covid" list and don't wanna inflate the numbers!!!!!:ashamed:

nah first time i went out for orientation was pre covid and I went to Wright patterson and noticed how bad it was on the ride over there.  then the 5 times i drove there it has reinforced my opinion.  I am a big fan overall of Mass drivers-  aggressive and fast.