Worldwide Covid "deaths."

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

nah first time i went out for orientation was pre covid and I went to Wright patterson and noticed how bad it was on the ride over there.  then the 5 times i drove there it has reinforced my opinion.  I am a big fan overall of Mass drivers-  aggressive and fast.  

I hear ya...slow drivers in fast lane aggravate me to!!:3gears:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Dude....They are not positive!!! they are made to look positive, how I don't know. All I know is I hear it weekly. I don't think my friends have a reason to make things up. They are concerned too. They ask in meetings and get no where. Some are positive and should be in that group, and our numbers would probably be a lot more honest...

You may have missed the point. If your friends claims are true that they are blaming Covid for most cases why aren’t your mortality cases from Covid much higher than the rest of the world?

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, irv said:

He won't be able to answer that because our liberal funded/leaning news sites don't discuss that little tidbit. :news:

Irv. Not sure if you noticed but I did answer. Now how about you explain what you thought your link proved. 

I think it shows an attempt by Ford to avoid scrutiny for his decisions. If the medical people on the board told Ford not to open the schools in September or they told him the lockdown was needed at Thanksgiving and he ignored that advice and waited until Xmas it makes him look bad. 

I think you missed the point...If "revkevsdi" goes in to ER for lets say a fall off a ladder. You go thru the motions in the ER and you are sent on your way. You go home recover and live happily ever after. Nurse does a follow up a month later, look your "Covid positive" were you told? No, did your attending nurse get anything saying you were positive? No. You didn't die, you were not a statistic, there are no numbers on you. So no rise in US numbers. I simply believe this is a scam from hospitals to make some money. I have read mixed articles on government kick backs due to "covid". Now their have been cases where people test a "real positive" the nurses are told, patient is told and proper steps are taken. But this is not in every case. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

massive outbreaks in Quebec long term care homes, Ontario is dealing with a massive outbreak too in longterm care.

Our numbers increase dramatically as a result

It,s the same here . Over 80 % of deaths are long term care. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

But 2.1% of those that caught it. 

I find it interesting how quickly some people discount the lives of “the greatest generation” by not caring about old people dying prematurely.

other fun facts it only has a 71% recovery rate so far. 

No one is discount shit . But reality is they would be dead any way .  Go look up the cdc body count over the last decade and get back to us 

28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why not have your senator write a bill to execute all Americans over 65?

You could have stayed home on your own . Reality is a bad cold would have taken most of tge same people out and influenza would have taken 80% of them out . Yet almost no one has died from influenza this yr almost zero dimenta deaths almost no strokes cancer death is way way down.  Explane  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  6 to 24 times :lol: that is a big gap for the all knowing article 

If you are fine with your number of a room of 230 people and 1 will die as fine,  great thin the heard

Don't blame me blame the CDC.  Its their study and people like you eat their shit up.  :lol:  

The range is due to the fact that the study was done all over the nation and certain states were at different levels of the virus.  

Edited by Highmark

9 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

And you are? 

Part of the intellectually and morally elite!

....except he’s stupid and a liar so...

6 minutes ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

He's the 1 guy (few in every post) in here who wants to tell me how my personal feelings are wrong....

Kayak Karen is a special member.  One of a few here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Facts scare stupid people. 

Yeah so why don't you acctualy pay attention to them . Start by looking up death numbers in the US then world wide over the last 15 yrs then get back to us all armed with your facts 

Edited by Ez ryder

20 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

No one is discount shit . But reality is they would be dead any way .  Go look up the cdc body count over the last decade and get back to us 

Ben shared a fake article from the cdc on “body counts”. Is that what you were fooled by?

20 hours ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Ohio long term care numbers....74,979 cases, 4690 deaths. 

https://covidtracking.com/data/state/ohio/long-term-care

Total For Ohio is 800,000 cases and 12,000 deaths. 

16 hours ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

He's the 1 guy (few in every post) in here who wants to tell me how my personal feelings are wrong....

Facts don’t give a fuck about your “feelings”

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Total For Ohio is 800,000 cases and 12,000 deaths. 

Facts don’t give a fuck about your “feelings”

lol wow....nice guy, Like that Canadian hospitality! And we were talking Ohio long term care...not totals...

Edited by SHADOSPRIT

14 minutes ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

lol wow....nice guy, Like that Canadian hospitality! And we were talking Ohio long term care...not totals...

Yeah. We were talking about percentages of deaths that were from long term care homes. Can’t know the percentage without all the numbers. 

31 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ben shared a fake article from the cdc on “body counts”. Is that what you were fooled by?

So the CDC does fake articles then?

Can you please just go be scared shitless all by yourself.  Members here just aren't buying in.

17 hours ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

I think you’ve just solved a mystery for me. 
Republicans care more about feelings than facts. it all makes sense now. 
You just had to feel like Iraq had wmd’s  and that made voting for Bush ok

You just had to feel like Obama was a Kenyan and that made hating him ok

You just had to feeL Trump was telling the truth about election fraud among 20,000 other lies and that made sedition ok. 

It’s funny how little cultural difference cause misunderstandings. 
Thanks shadow guy.