Worldwide Covid "deaths."

and lets be honest,  removing the old and sick is not a bad thing for anyone but the owners of the nursing homes that stack people up like cordwood to get the most government money they can.  

Sad for the family members but most of the deaths would have occurred in a relatively short window of time anyways.  Average age of death is close to 80. And when you take away the deaths that didn't occur from normal causes the net deaths really did not increase much if at all in the 65+ age group.  

covid.JPG

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

and lets be honest,  removing the old and sick is not a bad thing for anyone but the owners of the nursing homes that stack people up like cordwood to get the most government money they can.  

Sad for the family members but most of the deaths would have occurred in a relatively short window of time anyways.  Average age of death is close to 80. And when you take away the deaths that didn't occur from normal causes the net deaths really did not increase much if at all in the 65+ age group.  

covid.JPG

In the US the average number of co-morbidities for the people supposedly dying of COVID is 2.6.  

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

In the US the average number of co-morbidities for the people supposedly dying of COVID is 2.6.  

Just think, 2.6 is as high as they could make it using the largest fraud scale they could find.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just think, 2.6 is as high as they could make it using the largest fraud scale they could find.

After HC workers we need to rush them and prisoners' to the front of the line for the vaccine.  :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

After HC workers we need to rush them and prisoners' to the front of the line for the vaccine.  :lol:  

I think seeding the max security prisons with the covid would be a better idea while at the same time letting anyone with minor drug offenses out.  

Can't figure out how teachers are being pushed behind many other groups when we need kids back to school.   IMO silly they were not back in August/September like normal given the minor risk and the ease that the teachers could be distanced from the students.  

If we had the real, truthful info of how many false positives there were, how many actually died of other causes, we'd see a way lower number.

My wife's co-worker's father died recently and the hospital was adamant that the cause of would be labeled as covid even though he had tested negative for it. It took quite a bit of convincing with the doctor's/those in charge not to label it as a covid death but they eventually retracted and granted the family their wishes.

How much of this goes on that we are not privy too? How come doctor's/nurses and others in the health field have to sign non disclosure agreements? We are being played and lied too. No doubt about it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, irv said:

If we had the real, truthful info of how many false positives there were, how many actually died of other causes, we'd see a way lower number.

My wife's co-worker's father died recently and the hospital was adamant that the cause of would be labeled as covid even though he had tested negative for it. It took quite a bit of convincing with the doctor's/those in charge not to label it as a covid death but they eventually retracted and granted the family their wishes.

How much of this goes on that we are not privy too? How come doctor's/nurses and others in the health field have to sign non disclosure agreements? We are being played and lied too. No doubt about it. 

my god IRV :lol: sign a non disclosure agreement :lol:  

What happened to you?

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

my god IRV :lol: sign a non disclosure agreement :lol:  

What happened to you?

Right from your beloved CBC, you braindead Moron.

Toronto staff made to sign non-disclosure agreement to be part of Ontario's COVID-19 health table.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/non-disclosure-agreement-toronto-covid-19-coronavirus-1.5803554

Toronto staff made to sign non-disclosure agreement to be part of Ontario's COVID-19 health table.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/toronto-staff-made-sign-non-171819300.html

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep, good friend of mine has picked up many dead bodies, with COVID as the cause of death.   Most have multiple prescription bottles around, but COVID caused the death.

5 minutes ago, irv said:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/non-disclosure-agreement-toronto-covid-19-coronavirus-1.5803554

:lol: 

Hard  :owned:

45 minutes ago, Highmark said:

.026% of the population.

But 2.1% of those that caught it. 

I find it interesting how quickly some people discount the lives of “the greatest generation” by not caring about old people dying prematurely.

other fun facts it only has a 71% recovery rate so far. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

But 2.1% of those that caught it. 

I find it interesting how quickly some people discount the lives of “the greatest generation” by not caring about old people dying prematurely.

other fun facts it only has a 71% recovery rate so far. 

I quit reading your post after "but".

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, irv said:

You post articles based on the headline and own yourself.  We need a taser to the nuts emoji for your stupidity. 

Tell me dumb dumb, what did understand from this article?

15 minutes ago, irv said:

You said doctors and nurse are signing agreements to not disclose deaths in hospitals - this isn't true and what you posted is something completely different.

Read more than the headline IRV 

Doctors and Nurses are signing disclosure agreements :lol:  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

.026% of the population.

1 out of 39 that contracted the virus has died in Canada 

stats are fun

worldwide 1 in 49 people have died that have tested positive 

I find these numbers to be not very good

You can't die from covid if you don't catch it so using those people in your stats is rather useless 

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

stats are fun

You can't die from covid if you don't catch it so using those people in your stats is rather useless 

Their arguments are like saying Impaired driving is fine because doesn’t kill people who aren’t near them. 

Edited by revkevsdi

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stupid people don't use facts...they use what they are told to use because they are too stupid to think for themselves.

Yep!  THIS IS YOU!

What did you think the article proved dumb dumb?

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

stats are fun

You seem to forget the 6 to 24 x's as many people test positive for having anti-bodies that never tested positive for the virus.   They simply were asymptomatic or weren't hardly sick at all so they never got tested.  That study was very early on as well.

If even midrange was accurate (15x's) that means 1 in 585 people have died in Canada.  Even on the low end of the curve that means 1 in 234. 

I guess the question needs to be asked WTF is Canada doing so wrong?   

https://www.statnews.com/2020/07/21/cdc-study-actual-covid-19-cases/

Edited by Highmark

Just gonna put my 2 cents in. Have multiple friends in the Cleveland Clinic foundation and University Hospital system. Since this "pandemic" broke out, everything that came in went to "Covid". Yes everything. Uncle Bob has a heart attack, somehow it's covid. Bad car accident, covid. I heard but cannot confirm that the hospital systems are getting a kick back from Uncle Sam for each covid case. So I'm sure the numbers are still high, but here in Cleveland I don't believe the numbers. Also a few months back we had low numbers. Our wonderful Governor came out and said from now on, all test are positive until proven otherwise. What good does that do for the numbers? You guessed it, the next week, our numbers sky rocketed. Not sure if there is a real honest way of number tracing, specially if government kick backs are in play.

• Like 1