Check your account email address ×

Ya this shit wasn’t a Pyop

jtssrx

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah they didn’t hate democracy yet they shit and pissed on the floor killed 5 people, set up a hanging platform and sought out the VP and the house speaker to kill in our National capitol building. Tearing down our country’s flags and putting up trump flags? 

You fuckin idiots give them a pass.

Your not Americans your no better than Al Qaeda. 

lmfao guzzle it up 

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Pissed and shit on the floor?  I'm gonna need to see a link for that, speaking of fake news....

I could post a few stories but why waste my time. It’s all fake news when you are blind to the truth.

32 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah they didn’t hate democracy yet they shit and pissed on the floor killed 5 people, set up a hanging platform and sought out the VP and the house speaker to kill in our National capitol building. Tearing down our country’s flags and putting up trump flags? 

That ain't gonna fly either.. Sorry.

Federal prosecutors said there was “strong evidence” the pro-Trump mob that stormed the U.S. Capitol last week aimed to “capture and assassinate elected officials,” but the head of the investigation cautioned Friday that the probe is still in its early stages and there was no “direct evidence” of such intentions.

Michael Sherwin, acting U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, backed away from those claims later Friday, saying they have “no direct evidence at this point of kill, capture teams.”

5 minutes ago, Rich said:

That ain't gonna fly either.. Sorry.

Federal prosecutors said there was “strong evidence” the pro-Trump mob that stormed the U.S. Capitol last week aimed to “capture and assassinate elected officials,” but the head of the investigation cautioned Friday that the probe is still in its early stages and there was no “direct evidence” of such intentions.

Michael Sherwin, acting U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, backed away from those claims later Friday, saying they have “no direct evidence at this point of kill, capture teams.”

851BD6B7-711F-4E9C-BB6A-FCCD1A9FF8EE.jpeg

49 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump supporters and coup. A coup requires intelligence and craftiness. It’s laughable. 

If this was another country we would step in just because it was a fair election and the dictator would be removed.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus dude....  :lol: .......seek help immediately.  

33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If this was another country we would step in just because it was a fair election and the dictator would be removed.

:lol:

c,mon man.   That has got to be trolling.  No one is that dumb. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

does it not taste as good as the red trump kool aid you've been guzzling by the gallon :dunno: 

It's pretty easy, for those inclined, to fact check stories that are spewed by both sides, but if you don't think there is a huge left/Liberal bias with today's media, I am not sure what to tell you? I am not just talking about your CNN's and MSNBC's either, I see it up here on full display with practically every media source we have. CTV News, The Toronto Star, CP24, CBC, The National, Global News, the list goes on and on. 

You would also likely be amazed by how much they all talk about Trump in a negative light as well. Like your Liberty gov't/media does, ours does as well. Nothing but deflections, fakes news, B.S. all geared to draw attention away from our Liberal dingbats in charge in Trudeau and his gov't.

Fuck, even after 5yrs, Trudeau still blames Harper for things and the Liberal sheep lap it right up. I'm sure you'll see a steady diet of the Dems doing the same thing for the next 4 yrs as well. :news:

Trruddiot.jpg

• Thanks 1