Check your account email address ×

Trump was more upset that Capitol mob looked 'low class' than about violent attacks, reports say

57 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Anyone who thinks this is low class is an a-hole.  This is top notch protesting.

horn.jpg

I still can't decide if hanging out with that guy for an hour would be really good or really bad. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I still can't decide if hanging out with that guy for an hour would be really good or really bad. :lol:

Depends on his deftness as a storyteller and how much beer was involved.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Another imbecile who thinks an apple is an orange. Go back to HCS and take captain admin with you.

So say I agree with you the Capital riot was not "mild". Answer the question, which one would you feel safer being at? BLM or the Capital?  

Both for different reasons sure, but still both riots.. But apple vs orange you say? 

Just admit it boomer its people with views like You who have fueled and created the rise and now fall of Trump and his supporters. Hypocrisy, lies and close mindedness from the Democrats/Liberals will continue to divide America. 

Id be scared,  id bet the next Rebublican will be even crazier than Trump. 🤣

Edited by EvilBird

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

So say I agree with you the Capital riot was not "mild". Answer the question, which one would you feel safer being at? BLM or the Capital?  

Both for different reasons sure, but still both riots.. But apple vs orange you say? 

Just admit it boomer its people with views like You who have fueled and created the rise and now fall of Trump and his supporters. Hypocrisy, lies and close mindedness from the Democrats/Liberals will continue to divide America. 

Id be scared,  id bet the next Rebublican will be even crazier than Trump. 🤣

Only a fool such as yourself thinks Trump is a Republican. But hey you know everything right? 

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Mild? You really are an imbecile.

Yes Mild. Compare what took place in Minnesota, New York Portland, Chicago, Kenosha and yes Washington DC.  

19233E4C-7BC9-4EBA-90EB-8ED756B8B531.jpeg

Edited by jtssrx

• Gold Member
12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Only a fool such as yourself thinks Trump is a Republican. But hey you know everything right? 

🤣🤣🤣

Im a fool?  Yet you cower and wont answer a simple question because it doesn't fit your narrative. 

Now your babbling thinking you have some profound knowledge that Trump wasnt really Rebublican. Everyone already knows that genius. But what party was he President under again ? Rebublican.  So therfore my statement is relevant. So again the next Rebublican President we get, will be and will have an even crazier following than Trump. Mark my words.

The Liberals, MSM, and hypocrites like you create it. 

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

🤣🤣🤣

Im a fool?  Yet you cower and wont answer a simple question because it doesn't fit your narrative. 

Now your babbling thinking you have some profound knowledge that Trump wasnt really Rebublican. Everyone already knows that genius. But what party was he President under again ? Rebublican.  So therfore my statement is relevant. So again the next Rebublican President we get, will be and will have an even crazier following than Trump. Mark my words.

Now you want to blame Democrats for the fucking loonies Republicans elect?

What happened to personal responsibility that conservatives brag about?

Next you’ll be blaming the Iraq war on Democrats.............

Too late 

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

🤣🤣🤣

I think you are wrong-  no one has gotten the cult following trump did.   mindless zombies just sucking up every word he says  

28 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I think you are wrong-  no one has gotten the cult following trump did.   mindless zombies just sucking up every word he says  

The same can be said about democrats....you dont get the reaction on this forum for saying that so you dont..  youre all about pissing off Mark.... :lol:

30 minutes ago, Dave said:

The same can be said about democrats....you dont get the reaction on this forum for saying that so you dont..  youre all about pissing off Mark.... :lol:

the trump cult is far stronger than the dem cult.   Dems are broken in little feifdoms around their pet cause.   Part of the reason Nancy should smack down the squad is for the fact they are a vocal offshoot group dividing the party.  Making the far let irrelevant strengthens them.   

Just now, Angry ginger said:

the trump cult is far stronger than the dem cult.   Dems are broken in little feifdoms around their pet cause.   Part of the reason Nancy should smack down the squad is for the fact they are a vocal offshoot group dividing the party.  Making the far let irrelevant strengthens them.   

LOL...nice work on the bold.

Anything being right of center is going to be "stronger" than anything left of center.  The left is weak.

Side:  The Trump flags during the "riots" at DC were stupid and if it were at all organized, they should have been replaced with the Stars and Bars.  Raiding any government house for the sake of another government official is stupid and weak......there's no way anybody holding a Trump flag there was worth anything more than receiving the first fire fodder.  Morons indeed.....but they'll serve their purpose should it come to it.  the "ultimate sacrifice" is what the can contribute.

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

IDK what it was like by you, but I lived in Milwaukee and worked frequently in the Chicago area during the Obama administration.  I saw more people in Obama t-shirts and hats during those years than I've seen MAGA gear even after moving to Arizona.  I think you underestimate the Obama intersectional cult.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

IDK what it was like by you, but I lived in Milwaukee and worked frequently in the Chicago area during the Obama administration.  I saw more people in Obama t-shirts and hats during those years than I've seen MAGA gear even after moving to Arizona.  I think you underestimate the Obama intersectional cult.

I can see Chicago naturally having more devotion but IMO that was not the case say in greater Boston or anywhere else i travelled during that time.   

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Matt said:

That wasn't a cult. That was poor people wearing a free shirt.

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

People also come to expect more. I’m sure Biden is up to the expectation. 

He's already talking trillions more. SPending will be bad in no time. Fuck it, me and you aint paying back nuttin!

I want the rest of my money from Joe.   Fucker better get working on it.  I'm not filing 2020 taxes until it's out.  

Once it goes off 2020 income numbers I think there should be no further stimulus,  it's all about angry gingers fuck everyone else.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

I want the rest of my money from Joe.   Fucker better get working on it.  I'm not filing 2020 taxes until it's out.  

Once it goes off 2020 income numbers I think there should be no further stimulus,  it's all about angry gingers fuck everyone else.  

Yep!  I've paid in quite enough.  It's time for me to be "poor" and get mine!  I'm already looking at a 1995 caprice classic and some bitchin' ass 26 inch chromies to slap on it.  Sure, the wheels are worth 5 times the car but, I can finance those bad boys!  Gonna roll that mutha fucka into the Walmart and get me some surf and turf with my stamps!