Check your account email address ×

NATIONAL CHAOS Trump insurrection – Invoking 25th Amendment ‘would cause huge uprising’ as ‘armed protests planned before inauguration’

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yes!  We are in agreement again.  Well, except for the "everyone" comment.  I think your side is not gonna like this at all.

Negan's best quotes on The Walking Dead

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You are so full of shit. Quit looking stupid. 

No kidding...the whole badass schtick is beyond stale.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So what are you gonna do when the shit hits the fan other than nothing? 

I am literally going to Disney land that day.  :lol:

i will fuck things up at the magic kingdom. 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I am literally going to Disney land that day.  :lol:

i will fuck things up at the magic kingdom. 

You’ll be ok. The first effect of massive social unrest is disruption of the supply chain. Might want to stock up on non-perishables before you leave. Once civil unrest occurs it quickly devolves into something that no one knows what they’re fighting for. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol: The shit the MSM feeds you guys and you buy into is priceless.   Now I wouldn't doubt there would be some protests over them using the 25th but the chances of them removing him thru the 25th is nil.  

The group has reportedly warned that "if Congress attempts to remove Potus via the 25th Amendment, a huge uprising will occur."

The bulletin also details that armed protests are being planned in all 50 state Capitols, with protests at the US Capitol reportedly planned from January 17 through January 20.

Edited by Highmark

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You’ll be ok. The first effect of massive social unrest is disruption of the supply chain. Might want to stock up on non-perishables before you leave. Once civil unrest occurs it quickly devolves into something that no one knows what they’re fighting for. 

We have a lot of family down there.  If shit starts blowing up we could stay indefinitely. The only thing I worry about is my dog.  She is staying home with a dog sitter. 

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

So if the Cabinet uses the Constitution there is going to be uprisings?

Take all the time you need with that one.

they are constitutionalists until the constitutions actually followed.  

Don't tread on me and all that.   

• Thanks 1

When I see the us flag ripped down inside the capitol building being replaced by a trump flag it enrages me as an American that believes in our democracy. 

Everyone involved needs to pay but most importantly is that Trump and family need to be jailed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

When I see the us flag ripped down inside the capitol building being replaced by a trump flag it enrages me as an American that believes in our democracy. 

Everyone involved needs to pay but most importantly is that Trump and family need to be jailed.

Ooo you want him jailed , would that get you all warm and fuzzy so you can sleep better? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Are you still upset at the British?

They burned down the White House.

:lol:

• Haha 1