Check your account email address ×

Time to break up the techs

f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

Something on the order of 10000 more observant than dem or pub cultists

Not from what I've witnessed on FS.  Of course, most of the ones calling themselves "Libertarians" here, aren't really that.  They are just edgy contrarians that refuse to call themselves liberals.  I guess I can give credit for that.  

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not from what I've witnessed on FS.  Of course, most of the ones calling themselves "Libertarians" here, aren't really that.  They are just edgy contrarians that refuse to call themselves liberals.  I guess I can give credit for that.  

Bullshit.....Dems and Pubs have given undying allegiance to tyranny almost universally when their team is in charge. That is a fact. Libertarians question the government almost universally. 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Bullshit.....Dems and Pubs have given undying allegiance to tyranny almost universally when their team is in charge. That is a fact. Libertarians question the government almost universally. 

Yes, I know what the Libertarian message is about.  I like it.  My point is, they've got too many "None of the above" idiots on their team.  It's turned them into just another Tea Party clown show.

How sad.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yes, I know what the Libertarian message is about.  I like it.  My point is, they've got too many "None of the above" idiots on their team.  It's turned them into just another Tea Party clown show.

How sad.

Ah no.....they have been marginalized by the machine and the fucking retards that cheer it on both D and R. I haven’t met a Trump or Biden supporter this year with even a single functional brain cell as it relates to individual liberty and proper governance as a whole

Just now, f7ben said:

Ah no.....they have been marginalized by the machine and the fucking retards that cheer it on both D and R. I haven’t met a Trump or Biden supporter this year with even a single functional brain cell as it relates to individual liberty and proper governance as a whole

I don't disagree.  But their chosen candidate in 2016 was a fucking retard.  They had a chance to really make strides here with the part of the US that owns a brain (small but relevant).  Instead, they shit their bed.  The VP they chose should have headlined that ticket.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't disagree.  But their chosen candidate in 2016 was a fucking retard.  They had a chance to really make strides here with the part of the US that owns a brain (small but relevant).  Instead, they shit their bed.  The VP they chose should have headlined that ticket.

I have zero issue with Jorgenson

Just now, f7ben said:

I have zero issue with Jorgenson

Good policies and stances....just weak on overall leadership presentation.  And honestly, it just doesn't take that much anymore.  Look at these fucking "leaders" we elect.

A solid (or reasonably solid) leader in their party would go a long way.  They've got obstacles to overcome of course (DC making damn sure they don't gain traction) but, it can grow quickly if they can get the right person in place.  That's why I'm so disappointed with what happened in 2015.  They really had a shot at some nice media time...and blew it with some retard. Most Americans that were looking for a better candidate than Trump or Hillary (looking ANYWHERE) decided to go back to "the lesser of two evils" after that shit.  Fucking gross and sad.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This , if they had they would have had my vote.

When he was gop gov in mass ( obviously a dem state ) he won more votes and towns ( I beleive every town but 1 ) then any gov either gop or dem in state history. 

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Guy with your intellect really needs to run for office.  That'll show them.

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Guy with your intellect really needs to run for office.  That'll show them.

There have been plenty of smart people that ran for office. You shit on them because they didn’t have an R just like MC or Snowrider shits on them if they aren’t the chosen D. You’re all a bunch of absolute fucking morons

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Lets be real,  since Perot no third party has put together a candidate capable of generating any excitement and momentum.  Leaving you to vote for the best of the worst.  

I see a true libertarian platform about as workable as Motos communist dream but having them as a viable third party would be best for this country.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Lets be real,  since Perot no third party has put together a candidate capable of generating any excitement and momentum.  Leaving you to vote for the best of the worst.  

I see a true libertarian platform about as workable as Motos communist dream but having them as a viable third party would be best for this country.  

The only way to view their platform as unworkable is if you’re a ducking fascist piece of filth....which since you voted for Trump kinda fits for you

Just now, f7ben said:

The only way to view their platform as unworkable is if you’re a ducking fascist piece of filth....which since you voted for Trump kinda fits for you

love you too Bhent.  Unlike you I am concerned about my family so protecting my income and assets is most important within a fucked up system than pretending to take some sort of stand while in reality just not voting or doing anything to make a change.     

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

love you too Bhent.  Unlike you I am concerned about my family so protecting my income and assets is most important within a fucked up system than pretending to take some sort of stand while in reality just not voting or doing anything to make a change.     

So you voted for Trump to ensure the Fed Reserve keeps destroying our dollar and the US military keeps invading countries?

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

You are right on Perot but, if the MSM (DC) will give any other party some decent time, the libertarian platform is very, very desirable if people would take the time to look into it.

But, Dumb fucking Americans....so, whatever.