Check your account email address ×

PGA Says Fuck You Donny...

I think I finally made the connection that dumb @Dave was going for. It admittedly took me a while to get on his level of derp. :lol:Dave, do you think my Wisconsin comment was some sort of reach around on Snowrider? :lol:I mean, I thought you were just being a cunt and not a clueless cunt. 

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I think I finally made the connection that dumb @Dave was going for. It admittedly took me a while to get on his level of derp. :lol:Dave, do you think my Wisconsin comment was some sort of reach around on Snowrider? :lol:I mean, I thought you were just being a cunt and not a clueless cunt. 

Sorry it occupied the better part of your night thinking about it!

Had I known laughing at a comment you made was going to cause you so much stress id done it sooner!

:lol:

:bc:

Just now, Dave said:

Sorry it occupied the better part of your night thinking about it!

Had I known laughing at a comment you made was going to cause you so much stress id done it sooner!

:lol:

:bc:

Not at all, was playing with my nephew and then came back to the thread a bit ago and it dawned on me. 

I noticed you never answered though. Why is that?

The reason I want it to be in Wisconsin is so I can attend the tournament, like I have some of the past tournaments.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Not at all, was playing with my nephew and then came back to the thread a bit ago and it dawned on me. 

I noticed you never answered though. Why is that?

The reason I want it to be in Wisconsin is so I can attend the tournament, like I have some of the past tournaments.

Let it go emotional Joel.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

so-true517.jpg.jpeg

Its hard to imagine a society like ours could come to a point of double standards that we have.   America is dead.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not yet.  Hold the line.

Just because we are breathing doesn't mean we aren't dead.

The mere fact that half this country is voting for a Fascist form of government/economy tells me its already dead.   That same group also support suppressing the right of others to even voice opinions and thinks they should be spied on.   

America as we knew it is dead.    

Had some beers with 5+ other business owners and every single one of them have put expansion or significant improvements on hold.   Yes some effects of Covid but mostly concern over where the dems will take us.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

The mere fact that half this country is voting for a Fascist form of government/economy tells me its already dead.   That same group also support suppressing the right of others to even voice opinions and thinks they should be spied on.   

We're headed for a dust up.  

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah but without Trump what will all you Butt boys do for Fun? What will be your next Man crush obsession without Orange Man? 

He'll be shoving his head up Biden's ass here shortly as will MC. Full on defense of the geriatric corpse 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Had some beers with 5+ other business owners and every single one of them have put expansion or significant improvements on hold.   Yes some effects of Covid but mostly concern over where the dems will take us.  

🤣🤣

Trump is the one acting like a fascist and are your business friends  going to pack it in or maintain the status quo? There are a few business owners here that are going gang busters and busy as fuck. We’re swamped.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

🤣🤣

Trump is the one acting like a fascist and are your business friends  going to pack it in or maintain the status quo? There are a few business owners here that are going gang busters and busy as fuck. We’re swamped.

Just not taking on any risk until they see where things shake out with the new admin.    Oh and your comment on Trump acting like a fascist....how?