Check your account email address ×

I’m disappointed.

9 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Do we need a protester to get killed to really touch this off?

You need good leadership.  Someone needs to step  in there and stoke the fire. A good agitator. The people are ready,  they just need a nudge in the right direction. 

Once a little blood gets spilled it will take care of itself.  

22 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Do we need a protester to get killed to really touch this off?

Already happened. She was unarmed at that. Someone should ask Kenosha Kyle what he thinks about that. 

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They shot some unarmed chick in the chest

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

• Gold Member

We need 2 countries.  Majority of the country want a split since the early 2000’s.  2016 is where it really became proof and had majority backing of a country split up and 2020 only increased the majority that want to split up

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

We need 2 countries.  Majority of the country want a split since the early 2000’s.  2016 is where it really became proof and had majority backing of a country split up and 2020 only increased the majority that want to split up

Nope.  
Winner takes all.  Just like last time. 

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

The thing is even democrats don't want to live in some democratic run states...

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Dave said:

The thing is even democrats don't want to live in some democratic run states...

50 percent of the country don’t play well with the other 50 percent....  its only getting worse.  If the last 4 years of the losing side actions is any indication of what it is like the next 4 years it best just to split up and become like the EU.  I’m mean over the last couple years cities and lively hoods were destroyed by one side of the political spectrum, now people storming the capital and such.  Would be a much more peaceful society if the 50 percents could go there separate ways and not be under the rule of each other.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

50 percent of the country don’t play well with the other 50 percent....  its only getting worse.  If the last 4 years of the losing side actions is any indication of what it is like the next 4 years it best just to split up and become like the EU.  I’m mean over the last couple years cities and lively hoods were destroyed by one side of the political spectrum, now people storming the capital and such.  Would be a much more peaceful society if the 50 percents could go there separate ways and not be under the rule of each other.

Why? It’s too much to watch em fight. 

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Did you see that crowd of weirdos? OMFG!!

Yeah.  Cracks me up they broke into Nancy's office, but I'm sure she's not taking any notice.  She's at least 5 or 6 glasses into the pinot by now I'm sure.

• Like 1