Check your account email address ×

For those that voted for trump in “16.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Maybe so....but aren't you happiest when there's turmoil?

That seems to be your mo...

Turmoil? Not exactly. I think that there needs to be a cleansing that’s going to be years and probably decades in length. Turmoil may be a part of it. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Turmoil? Not exactly. I think that there needs to be a cleansing that’s going to be years and probably decades in length. Turmoil may be a part of it. 

Cleansing from Obama? How is that possible when all thats going to happen is Obama 2.0

Civil War will be the only true way to cleanse.

15 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Regardless of all that, blacks by and large feel blown off by republicans and especially trump. The pat answer that most republicans spout is that dems give them all kinds of free shit. The real answer is much more complex and one that the republicans better face as the country becomes more colorful. Republicans have a real issue being attractive to blacks. 

Trump garnered more black and latino support than any repub in recent history.  His criminal justice reforms would be a good thing for the repubs to continue to carry forward.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Matt said:

Trump garnered more black and latino support than any repub in recent history.  His criminal justice reforms would be a good thing for the repubs to continue to carry forward.

That’s great but when you’re starting from close to zero - is there any direction to go besides up? 

Just now, Matt said:

Trump appealed to assholes of all color. There’s no secret about that. It still didn’t get him re-elected because he pissed off far more than he converted to his brand of assholism.  He lost the women’s vote which is critical. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump appealed to assholes of all color. There’s no secret about that. It still didn’t get him re-elected because he pissed off far more than he converted to his brand of assholism.  He lost the women’s vote which is critical. 

Are Karen's really women though?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Romney is very principled. Measured in his responses as well. Unlike trump who either entertains the weak minded or empowers the assholes. 

romney would have been a decent president IMO.  outside the batshit crazy religion he is as you said very measured.  

There was a great analysis prior to the election of who you favored in polls based on your first name.

The name that most favored Biden, and this is no joke, was Karen.

The name that most favored Trump, also no joke, was Dick.

Can't make this shit up.

El0hNUBXUAcPJGj?format=png&name=900x900

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Regardless of all that, blacks by and large feel blown off by republicans and especially trump. The pat answer that most republicans spout is that dems give them all kinds of free shit. The real answer is much more complex and one that the republicans better face as the country becomes more colorful. Republicans have a real issue being attractive to blacks. 

Trump had more minority vote than any republican in recent time. He gained the minority vote from 2016.

1 minute ago, BobRoss said:

Trump had more minority vote than any republican in recent time. He gained the minority vote from 2016.

Yep....not hard to go from 1% to 2%.  Is there really another direction?  :lol: 

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yep....not hard to go from 1% to 2%.  Is there really another direction?  :lol: 

Go read a sesame street book. You might learn something. Its not hard to increase intelligence when your IQ is so low. I am sure you can go from a IQ of 1 to 2. You can only go up...

I can make up numbers just like you...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

I voted for trump but its over now so bring on the fucking freebies....how do I sign up for free healthcare and college and can I get a new car too mine getting little old? Can I just quit my job and start getting the free stuff or do I still have to work in order to qualify.

You can... just become an illegal alien.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ve always liked Romney. He doesn’t kiss anyone’s ass, but he’s not the king of assholes. 

I could handle either him or Bill Weld. Had the libertarian ticket been reversed in 16 I may have voted that way. Even thou they had no chance.

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Thanks a lot. What a fucking you’ve created. Unreal. 

I would say this lays more on your bullshit investigations and media coverage over the last 6 yrs than anything . Donny just pointed if out every time and most pussys don't like controversy it makes them uneasy.  Because they are pussys 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump is a trust funder that  has swindled thousands of working class folks over the year and lives in gaudy gold plated opulence yet he somehow has the mouth breathers convinced he is one of them. 🤣

What's absolutely hilarious about this statement is the fact that you knew all of this about him before you voted for him in 16 and bought his MAGA hat and you have the audacity to call his supporters mouth breathers when you're dumber than that yourself. :lmao:

35 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

What's absolutely hilarious about this statement is the fact that you knew all of this about him before you voted for him in 16 and bought his MAGA hat and you have the audacity to call his supporters mouth breathers when you're dumber than that yourself. :lmao:

Yup...he doesn't realize how stupid he looks.

:lol:

Trump is a condescending egomaniac fucktard. But anyone who can't see that he was trying to get this country on a better path is just as fucked up as he is. He was doomed from day 1 because he couldn't keep his shit off social media. I voted for him. Twice. He took shit from no one and was better for this country than Obama ever was. He failed because the media wanted him to fail. Biden is a moron. If he's the democrats answer to Trump, well, .....good luck with that. He's going to be a puppet and he's going to be controlled by a pile of politicians who don't think you should be able to think for yourself . 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

The alternative was Hillary but at least I’ve given Ben a break from your endless obsessive and repetitive attention not to mention that unlike slow witted sloths like you I learn from my mistakes.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks