Check your account email address ×

Remember this when spending that stimulus

We are about to be, once again, flooded with Chinese shit.....along with ownership of even more of our country being passed to them through friendly government back channels.

Pfffft....whatever.  I told my daughter she should have taken Mandarin and not Spanish.  Hell, prolly have to start ordering Mexican cheese dip in Chinese within a decade!  Good news!  More jobs lost here!  Everybody wins!  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We are about to be, once again, flooded with Chinese shit.....along with ownership of even more of our country being passed to them through friendly government back channels.

Pfffft....whatever.  I told my daughter she should have taken Mandarin and not Spanish.  Hell, prolly have to start ordering Mexican cheese dip in Chinese within a decade!  Good news!  More jobs lost here!  Everybody wins!  

Yep, as well as thousands of articles how tax cuts do not work.  All trying to separate you from your hard earned money.

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump wants $2k 

Yes, he wants to give more money to the US citizens, but others keep wanting to give it to foreign governments for things like gender studies. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

At this point fuck it.  My oldest and his fiancé will get at least $1200 maybe $4000....all while working full time throughout the "pandemic."   Goes a long ways planning a wedding. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Once again?  You do realize that under Trump the trade deficit went up? In fact you need to go back 12 years to even match Trumps last year, not to mention we are paying way more for the same junk from China.  Nobody does trade deficits like Donny, tremendous deficits!

Just now, 1jkw said:

Once again?  You do realize that under Trump the trade deficit went up? In fact you need to go back 12 years to even match Trumps last year, not to mention we are paying way more for the same junk from China.  Nobody does trade deficits like Donny, tremendous deficits!

He failed to follow through with his big threats...regardless of how absurd some were.  Or rather, DC made sure he wasn't able to do so.  DC is working hard for the China.  That's a fact.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He failed to follow through with his big threats...regardless of how absurd some were.  Or rather, DC made sure he wasn't able to do so.  DC is working hard for the China.  That's a fact.

It is astonishing how some do not understand this simple fact.

• Thanks 1

Just now, racer254 said:

It is astonishing how some do not understand this simple fact.

It's not just DC but our educational institutions also.  I'd have to look at the numbers again but I believe Chinese foreign students in our universities have triple in the last ten years.  A good amount receiving federal funds to do so and big donations from their homeland is heading into the universities.

Just now, Zambroski said:

It's not just DC but our educational institutions also.  I'd have to look at the numbers again but I believe Chinese foreign students in our universities have triple in the last ten years.  A good amount receiving federal funds to do so and big donations from their homeland is heading into the universities.

no they aren't.  Foreign students are not eligible for DofEd loans/grants.  They can get private grants from the colleges but for the most part the schools love them the foreign students because they are paying full freight.  

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Big business owns DC, they do what they are told by them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Give everyone $1 million!

that would be true stimulus.   

got my little check this weekend,   Biden better get on getting me a bigger one.   I need to buy a trailer so at least I'll stick it back into the economy.  

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no they aren't.  Foreign students are not eligible for DofEd loans/grants.  They can get private grants from the colleges but for the most part the schools love them the foreign students because they are paying full freight.  

I meant a good amount of the universities.  My bad, poor grammar.