Check your account email address ×

Trump On Tape...Interesting

9 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

It was just more smoke and mirrors bunch of fucking bull shit. Again show me some real evidence that will actually hold up in court until then just shut up mr trump and start packing your shit. 

Democrats had no real evidence and parlayed that into a 3 year investigation.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Dave said:

Democrats had no real evidence and parlayed that into a 3 year investigation.

Yup and that was a complete waste of time and money just like trumps wide spread fraud claims just wasting every ones time because he can’t face reality. Believe me I’d love to see this evidence that shows he is right but it’s not happening they don’t have shit.

Edited by 800renegaderider

3 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Yup and that was a complete waste of time and money just like trumps wide spread fraud claims just wasting every ones time because he can’t face reality. Believe me I’d love to see this evidence that shows he is right but it’s not happening they don’t have shit.

But there is fraud....they just refuse to dig deeper.

Just now, Dave said:

You didn't ask me a question.. :lol:

You quoted my question and gave a dodging around remark.  I'm sorry there has been no actual proof or no court will hear it.   I understand this chaps your butt, but chin up, youre back on fs and don't need to use sludge or big fuses account to desperately gain access to a site of 50 members!!

• Haha 2

Just now, Kev144 said:

You quoted my question and gave a dodging around remark.  I'm sorry there has been no actual proof or no court will hear it.   I understand this chaps your butt, but chin up, youre back on fs and don't need to use sludge or big fuses account to desperately gain access to a site of 50 members!!

I only came back to see barbiehands ship sink with big fuses acct. :lol:

Once he was gone I was done...thx for caring what I do though. :thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The FBI has had it for over a year.  No curiosity  about why it has been ignored or not discussed ? 

no, not at all actually. Just another one of the new right's dead end witch hunts. 

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You’re a trooper, I’ll give you that much. Fucking pit bull terror hanging on to that last piece of rotting meat. 

I’d say more like a retarded chihuahua waiting at the door for a treat even though the last 157 times the door opened it was an angry old drunk that beat him with a hose

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I’d say more like a retarded chihuahua waiting at the door for a treat even though the last 157 times the door opened it was an angry old drunk that beat him with a hose

You talk alotta shit for a big goofy looking pollock.  Not sure why you need to be that way, so I respond in kind.  Happy New Years Cletus.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You talk alotta shit for a big goofy looking pollock.  Not sure why you need to be that way, so I respond in kind.  Happy New Years Cletus.

I’m really quite pleasant in person lol