Check your account email address ×

Fresh start for the new year

ckf

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

I think many on here have a hard time with me - I don’t hold grudges nor do I take the forum personally.  Unfortunately many on here do.  Pulling their strings is addictive but I’ll try to tone it down :lol: 

A self admitted troll.  It's about time you come out of the closet.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I know some here can't comprehend the fact that I don't hate anyone here.It doesn't matter to me if we agree politically, or not. I don't hold any grudges against either Dave or Jay either.

It is good to see others not carry the political BS over to those threads when you do post in them :bc:

Who's jay?.

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I don’t mind any of it but personal threats should be grounds for a vacation.  Frenchy’s take is pretty good. 

Interesting. + ckf liked your post. So, I ask,

Did your buddy Polaris550 get a ‘vacation’ last week ? Thinking about it, he has been quiet lately.

Edited by CFM

15 minutes ago, CFM said:

Interesting. + ckf liked your post. So, I ask,

Did your buddy Polaris550 get a ‘vacation’ last week ? Thinking about it, he has been quiet lately.

I agree with Greg about the personal threats,  but there currently isn't a rule about it. The two rules that we have are what the members wanted when we got started with FS v2.0

2 minutes ago, CFM said:

Cool, so I can threaten him back no repercussions ? Good to know.

It might be something that needs to be addressed in the future, but the only repercussions right now would be if he kicks your ass, lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, ckf said:

I know some here can't comprehend the fact that I don't hate anyone here.It doesn't matter to me if we agree politically, or not. I don't hold any grudges against either Dave or Jay either.

It is good to see others not carry the political BS over to those threads when you do post in them :bc:

Now if others would keep the cocksucking , faggot talk out of normal threads we would have a homerun.

• Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Oh hay dare

I can't see where your account is restricted. Try posting again to see if the new software treated your account like a new member, and require your 1st post to be approved.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I can't see where your account is restricted. Try posting again to see if the new software treated your account like a new member, and require your 1st post to be approved.

Test