Check your account email address ×

Fresh start for the new year

ckf

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

6A76F08E-6F88-40E3-BA5F-CF690618092D.gif.4e11e6ff04415c0df915e0ebc3372c1b.gif

:lol: Sorry Jim....I know that they are not your biggest fans. Lol. It wasn't all that long ago that we were joking around and having fun in the Nascar thread with Dave.

It really is discouraging to see how much hate has overtaken this forum. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ckf said:

:lol: Sorry Jim....I know that they are not your biggest fans. Lol. It wasn't all that long ago that we were joking around and having fun in the Nascar thread with Dave.

welcoming back a hateful insecure super sensitive dick should help that then :lol: 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ckf said:

It’s your show.:thumbsup:

Nah.....I’m gonna start being nicer out of respect for @ckf.  He’s a good dude and i like many of the non political threads.  I’m surprised how easy so many of the big tough MAGA’s get their undies in a bunch. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Nah.....I’m gonna start being nicer out of respect for @ckf.  He’s a good dude and i like many of the non political threads.  I’m surprised how easy so many of the big tough MAGA’s get their undies in a bunch. 

I know some here can't comprehend the fact that I don't hate anyone here.It doesn't matter to me if we agree politically, or not. I don't hold any grudges against either Dave or Jay either.

It is good to see others not carry the political BS over to those threads when you do post in them :bc:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Go fuck your self with sandpaper 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

more assholes. 

But aren't we all assholes in our own way?  I'm sure we can find more than one here that thinks both you, and I are assholes. :lol:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

But aren't we all assholes in our own way?  I'm sure we can find more than one here that thinks both you, and I are assholes. :lol:

yes. that's part of what this forum has always been about - trying to get a rise out of people. The personal shit that arises from hurt feelings because of that is what sucks and really highlights those who don't have the stomach for it, and the two you mentioned are prime examples. :bc: 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I know some here can't comprehend the fact that I don't hate anyone here.It doesn't matter to me if we agree politically, or not. I don't hold any grudges against either Dave or Jay either.

It is good to see others not carry the political BS over to those threads when you do post in them :bc:

I think many on here have a hard time with me - I don’t hold grudges nor do I take the forum personally.  Unfortunately many on here do.  Pulling their strings is addictive but I’ll try to tone it down :lol: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I think many on here have a hard time with me - I don’t hold grudges nor do I take the forum personally.  Unfortunately many on here do.  Pulling their strings is addictive but I’ll try to tone it down :lol: 

As you know, we had our issues at first, but worked them out. Looking back on it.... jumping on you was the thing to do, so I joined in. Stupid I know, but very easy to follow that path....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

As you know, we had our issues at first, but worked them out. Looking back on it.... jumping on you was the thing to do, so I joined in. Stupid I know, but very easy to follow that path....

I don’t mind any of it but personal threats should be grounds for a vacation.  Frenchy’s take is pretty good. 

• Like 1

I just got an email from Dave. I extended the olive branch. The ball is in his court.  I honestly hope he comes back. I know that he has friends here that he might like to interact with and our stupid little fight shouldn't keep him from those friendships.