Check your account email address ×

Toxic Christianity resisting vaccine...unfucking real

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

If anything else,it will make people feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

And line someone’s pockets with money because that’s pretty much the only two things it will do. By the time the general public can even get it, we will be out of the cold/flu season. 

Then again Dr. F says we won’t be “back to normal” until next fall. The goal posts are always moving with this bullshit, that’s for sure. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

I think lots of industries are going to force employees to get it. I also said I don’t support that can’t you read? 

I can and you specifically said privet industries.  I was asking if yiu dont thing govenment jobs will be mandatory.  I am almost positive fed workers will be mandated and liberal states will be making there state workers get in line after feeling empowered by the sheep behaviors to date and the boost in power feeling from the fed leading the way . And sure fucking shit your public school kids won't be allowed back to there indoctrination stations 

14 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Serious question..... so you get the shot and your set.... for this year?  For the next 3 months?Seems that a new strain has already appeared and although they say this vaccine should cover it they don’t sound all that sure. Are they going to be lining people up once a year for a vaccine.... a second  flu shot? Has science commented on this yet?

Antibodies that are instanced from the vaccine fade over time, just as antibodies from infection.  So far the rate seems to be to fade more slowly than infection created antibodies.  That's a good thing.

Neal

22 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Antibodies that are instanced from the vaccine fade over time, just as antibodies from infection.  So far the rate seems to be to fade more slowly than infection created antibodies.  That's a good thing.

Neal

Link to that study?

4 hours ago, frenchy said:

I think lots of industries are going to force employees to get it. I also said I don’t support that can’t you read? 

Private employers will not mandate this en masse unless they are granted liability immunity 

24 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Bed beat me to the response here.

Just now, f7ben said:

Private employers will not mandate this en masse unless they are granted liability immunity 

That is never going to happen.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ahhh....republicans are working tirelessly to make sure it happens and Dems are opposing it 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahhh....republicans are working tirelessly to make sure it happens and Dems are opposing it 

:lol:

It’s absolutely amazing.  This country is going to reach maximum divide and head toward massive social upheaval over virus strain that is harmless to 98% of the population.   :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s absolutely amazing.  This country is going to reach maximum divide and head toward massive social upheaval over virus strain that is harmless to 98% of the population.   :lmao:

That is the plan 

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bingo.  

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Which is exactly what they always wanted. 

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Republicans are working hard to protect businesses from lawsuits by those who may have contracted Covid at work. 

10 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Republicans are working hard to protect businesses from lawsuits by those who may have contracted Covid at work. 

Wrong......the entire point is to shield businesses from vaccine liability 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Wrong......the entire point is to shield businesses from vaccine liability 

Oh look someone’s misinformed again. They’ve only been working on this for months before talk of a vaccine even began. Idiot. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The first politicians to cry and denounce violence get their throats slit first.

Ben now has wood.

CBC4904B-2EF6-49FD-A073-2B2E95316D2E.jpeg.3e6c3898502f44c2dcfa1f3a146d5d05.jpeg

The guy that tells me I don’t have my own opinions literally latches onto someone in every thread...priceless! :lmao:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The guy that tells me I don’t have my own opinions literally latches onto someone in every thread...priceless! :lmao:

Right, you have no opinions of your own.  Just a little snot who opposes the person’s opinion that insulted you last.

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:goodpost:

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Right, you have no opinions of your own.  Just a little snot who opposes the person’s opinion that insulted you last.

Aww...it will be OK Mini G.:lmao:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Link to that study?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

The GMTs detected in the study participants exceeded the median GMT found in a panel of 41 control patients who were recovering from active COVID-10 infection

https://www.pharmacypracticenews.com/Covid-19/Article/12-20/Moderna-COVID-Vaccine-Effective-at-90-Days/61495

Neal

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

Oh look someone’s misinformed again. They’ve only been working on this for months before talk of a vaccine even began. Idiot. 

The vaccine was done within 48hrs of China’s release of the DNA sequence you fucking idiot.....good god kill yourself. Could you be any fucking dumber