Check your account email address ×

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Overall it was a pretty good year. Not much to complain about. Ushering the new year with Netflix. A good ending. 

Was a pretty good yr for us too. Unfortunatly many affected by covid were already hurting financialy before it even started.

• Like 1

It was a mixed bag this year. The job I have was listed as essential so not only did I not miss a day but ended up making more than a normal year. The first couple months of the lock down I could drive to work without seeing a single car. Thanksgiving cancelled as well as Christmas gathering which I sorely missed.

Fucked up year life wise, for many of us I'm sure.  Wife and I both tested positive without symptoms after an exposure, and thankfully no one in my circle got really sick or died from it, but we did lose some good folks for sure.  Made more money this year, and my investments kicked balls for 2 years in a row, which is awesome.  Hoping to keep that going this year, and I hope Trump lights the whole fucking town of Washington on fire.  What I see is a very divided country right now regardless of the final outcome of the election, and more riots and mayhem.  May the best side win.

Made lots of overtime, then the 4 bull dozer operators got fed up and we all took new jobs in the mill, all in a 6 week span.

Missed lots of family shit due to the virus crap.

Finally made it to Cape Breton and did the Cabot Trail.

New metal roofing on house.

Going into 2021 totally debt free!