Check your account email address ×

Welcome to 2020, when @JovanHPulitzer hacked a voting machine live during a government hearing and the press insists there is no evidence of election fraud.

Snake

Just now, 1jkw said:

Just compare the number of court cases filed, or the fact that one conceded and the other has not, pissing and moaning isn't the same as going to the SC and collecting millions to try to over turn the results.  There are people who still think Trump cheated, and there are people who will never admit Trump lost, the difference is what the candidates themselves have done.

Hillary still thinks she won in 2016. 

Just now, 1jkw said:

I know the truth hurts, but don't worry you can still send money to Trump even when Biden is president.

Biden as president.  And a leader who will unite the country.  You're that daft, nothing I can do about that.  So I don't bother wasting bandwith trying to.  You think Washington insiders have the solutions to fix it all.  Not even sure where to begin with that debacle  :lol: 

I haven't sent a nickel to any political candidate and never will.  Did you have anything else pressing to ask?

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Biden as president.  And a leader who will unite the country.  You're that daft, nothing I can do about that.  So I don't bother wasting bandwith trying to.  You think Washington insiders have the solutions to fix it all.  Not even sure where to begin with that debacle  :lol: 

I haven't sent a nickel to any political candidate and never will.  Did you have anything else pressing to ask?

I'm not now or have I in this election supported Biden, I have stated many times he is too old and not mentally sound to be president. That doesn't change the fact that Trump's loss and his reaction to it aren't laughable.  Trump surely had his share of Washington insiders, but of course that was different.

18 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I'm not now or have I in this election supported Biden, I have stated many times he is too old and not mentally sound to be president. That doesn't change the fact that Trump's loss and his reaction to it aren't laughable.  Trump surely had his share of Washington insiders, but of course that was different.

his reaction is mirrored by his kool aid drinking supporters.  Ponderous

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Looks like Frank has things under control in here  :news: 

You leave the ‘wet behind the ears’ comments’ for those far more educated and well informed but Who you disagree with. Typical. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, frenchy said:

You leave the ‘wet behind the ears’ comments’ for those far more educated and well informed but Who you disagree with. Typical. 

wow dude.  Tamp down that hard on.  Its unbecoming of you.  :lol: 

12 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Hillary still thinks she won in 2016. 

And yet she conceded, in other words she knew she lost the EC, even though she won the popular vote. Trump lost both to Biden for the same reason Trump beat Hillary, the perceived lesser of 2 evils.

13 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

And yet she conceded, in other words she knew she lost the EC, even though she won the popular vote. Trump lost both to Biden for the same reason Trump beat Hillary, the perceived lesser of 2 evils.

Her concession was meaningless. Only a fool would take it seriously 

13 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Well she did concede, and Trump hasn't, even though he lost both the EC and the popular vote. So who are the fools?

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

14 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Well she did concede, and Trump hasn't, even though he lost both the EC and the popular vote. So who are the fools?

Don’t waste your breath...he is bucking for a promotion to Toadie First Class. 🤣

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

People like you who believed Trump cheated.

I never said Trump cheated. People did cheat for Trump, Hillary,and Biden. But  statistically never enough to make any difference, again like 00.00006%.  Hillary lost, Trump lost, as many before and after will, accept it, don't accept, cry about it, do what you want it won't change the outcome.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It sounds like you just blindly trust the word of political officials.... of which you blindly trust because you agree with them.

What was your reaction to the democrats who stood during the vote counts, warning of election irregularities that may have cost Hillary the election? Was your reaction the same as now?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

It sounds like you just blindly trust the word of political officials.... of which you blindly trust because you agree with them.

What was your reaction to the democrats who stood during the vote counts, warning of election irregularities that may have cost Hillary the election? Was your reaction the same as now?

No I understand math, a little anyway, Trump won barely in the same states he lost barely, states that were typically blue, again Pa. has a little over 700,000 more Dem. voters, why would you expect the majority party to lose? How many Dem. presidents have you voted for in your life?      

Same as now, no chance anything changes, wasting time but it is their right to try.  Yes and no I thought it was a waste of time then and now, difference is one conceded one hasn't, and even you have to admit,  there has never before in our lifetime been a presidential loser who has brought things to this level. Tens of thousands of votes in multiple states, case after case thrown out, even by judges he appointed, sore loser plain and simple. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I never said Trump cheated. People did cheat for Trump, Hillary,and Biden. But  statistically never enough to make any difference, again like 00.00006%.  Hillary lost, Trump lost, as many before and after will, accept it, don't accept, cry about it, do what you want it won't change the outcome.

Not counting all the votes that should not have been counted in the first place wont change anything??     

then why are the Dems trying so hard to keep the Rs from being granted Audits, full audits on these questionable state counts?

Am I alone in thinking both sides of this election debate are crazy?  The Trump legal  team has been a dud even though many of the people who have testified have been more than credible.  On the Biden side I wonder if anyone really believes he got 80 million votes without some thumbs on the scale.......More popular than Obama?  I think not.

1 minute ago, old indy said:

Not counting all the votes that should not have been counted in the first place wont change anything??     

then why are the Dems trying so hard to keep the Rs from being granted Audits, full audits on these questionable state counts?

Not in Pa. there were about 10,000 that were kept aside because they were received late, that still left 70,000 more votes for Biden, in a state where there were 700,000 more Dem. voters.   

There have been audits and hand recounts in some states, and countless law suits thrown out, even by judges Trump appointed.  

All the bullshit claimed in public ends in court, where you need proof and time after time they have no proof, it is really quite simple Trump lost like many before and many will after.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Trump rightfully concedes nothing

this-claim.jpg.jpeg

Trump Area.com....awesome source. The more he stomps his feet and acts the fool the more I laugh at him and supporters like you. :thumbsup: