Check your account email address ×

Round one done! 94%er

9 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

@Zambroski

You need to get a couple rolls of these to hand out.  Maybe if you put enough on they won't question your lack of a mask?  https://www.amazon.com/Corona-Vaccine-Stickers-Yellow-roll/dp/B08BR2CNSG

51f7zwYNoQL._AC_.jpg

Holy shit!  Are those for real?

I don’t really come across as somebody that welcomes being approached by strangers.  Especially SJW retards so, I think me being “questioned” will be very rare.  But, there’s always that special retard or two trying to ice skate uphill.....

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit!  Are those for real?

I don’t really come across as somebody that welcomes being approached by strangers.  Especially SJW retards so, I think me being “questioned” will be very rare.  But, there’s always that special retard or two trying to ice skate uphill.....

Of course they are real.  What SJW wouldn't pay $0.22 a sticker to show off their superior intellect and willingness to follow government orders?

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

Of course they are real.  What SJW wouldn't pay $0.22 a sticker to show off their superior intellect and willingness to follow government orders?

I think I should start manufacturing yellow, “I’ve been vaccinated” masks.

$14.99/ea.  10% discount for 10 or more.

4 hours ago, SSFB said:

Man who posted thread about his confrontation at a Walmart says keep this to yourself. :lol:

You missed a bunch of that story, are ignorant or just wanted something that made you sound like a “cut down”. All a fail. Thanks for playing. 

3 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Not much for flu hospitalizations this year...

image.png.8011f60c7cd5ce56e9d9f5ae9ad9c6fa.png

#becausemasks

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, we all don't have the knowledge luxury of having somebody in our family being in some childcare consortium.

:lol: 

Jesus fucking Christ.

No kidding. I will definitely follow the stories coming out of a shrink and his daughter over my own doctor. 

30 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You missed a bunch of that story, are ignorant or just wanted something that made you sound like a “cut down”. All a fail. Thanks for playing. 

OK :lol:

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

4FDDE37B-60D9-4AE5-B5DF-29E3EC659750.jpeg

They collected zero data on efficacy regarding prevention of infection or transmission ......unless you’d care to share some inside data from the daycare consortium 

Edited by f7ben

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

I was once back in 1987.

Neal

BS! Your self important arrogance would override any ability to admit you were wrong. You’ve shown that several time here, 

waiting for a graf showing you humility when wrong ,,,

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

BS! Your self important arrogance would override any ability to admit you were wrong. You’ve shown that several time here, 

waiting for a graf showing you humility when wrong ,,,

First you would have to show I was wrong.  You are getting the cart ahead of the horse.

Neal

I've always found it amazing what people will do when in fear.  Some who can be completely sane and rational can suddenly set aside all of logic as soon as fear sets in.  It's the equivalent of the passengers tightening their seat belts and making sure oxygen is flowing through their masks as their plane hurdles into the ground at 500 miles an hour.

One major difference....this is the government over the loudspeaker asking them to do so and telling them all will be ok....after they decided to shut down the engines at 35,000 feet......from a remote ground position.

I mean....wow.  

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've always found it amazing what people will do when in fear.  Some who can be completely sane and rational can suddenly set aside all of logic as soon as fear sets in.  It's the equivalent of the passengers tightening their seat belts and making sure oxygen is flowing through their masks as their plane hurdles into the ground at 500 miles an hour.

One major difference....this is the government over the loudspeaker asking them to do so and telling them all will be ok....after they decided to shut down the engines at 35,000 feet......from a remote ground position.

I mean....wow.  

You should see people afraid of wearing a mask, or a mRNA vaccine.

wwe-world.gif

Neal

• Haha 1