Check your account email address ×

Forum Software Update

ckf

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I tried to update the software this morning, but kept getting a message saying that the license key isn't up to date even though it has been renewed.  I put in a ticket to Invision, but I doubt they will get back to me in time to upgrade this morning   :(

OH BOY!!!  I hope Joe Pisser from VS didn't inform Invision of our freedom of speech and expression here and banned it. :pc:

Edited by A05GSHO
  • Haha 1

It went better than expected. Let me know if there are any issues. There may even be a few new features that we will find along the way  :bc:

BTW....Invision has stopped supporting BBcode. I did click the option to enable so those of us that type the codes for emoticons can continue for now. That may not be an option in future versions according to Invision.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

New look?

I guess so  :lol:

It's been so long since the last update that there was a ton of new stuff.  I didn't even bother to read it because I knew that I wouldn't remember it all. Why not find out like everyone else here and learn as we go  :bc:

• Like 1

• ckf unpinned this topic
1 hour ago, ckf said:

Definitely a cleaner look.  I haven't tried looking at it on my phone yet :dunno:   I know we don't qualify for the Invision App due to adult content  :lol:

It’s much clearer on my phone now.  Seems to be a tad slower but, seems good to go!

Just now, Zambroski said:

It’s much clearer on my phone now.  Seems to be a tad slower but, seems good to go!

There's still a lot of rebuilding going on in the background. It should speed up after it is done.

2 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

Whats with the BBQ add at the top?

NP, I blocked it with adblocker

It's. @Seatofmypants
business. It's there to make it easier to re-order his stuff. Every time I expose someone to something cooked with his products they ask what I used because they loved it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I do like the new condensed quotes....it will be a lot easier scrolling over quoted . @Zambroski
useless long winded posts.

They have this version over at tbp and it works well for hiding long quotes.   You can also see in each thread the top commenters at the end to see who's really invested in a topic :lol: 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Or at least the NEW POSTS BUTTON ! LOL

We've had that for a while. On a PC it located in the upper right.  On a phone you will find it in the Activity menu.

image.png

2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

My eyes! I don't like it!

Will it grow on me?

I added a dark option. To change you will need to choose the Bravo theme from the tab on the bottom of the page  :bc:

image.png

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

They have this version over at tbp and it works well for hiding long quotes.   You can also see in each thread the top commenters at the end to see who's really invested in a topic :lol: 

And it’s usually the same person that says they don’t care and that everyone else is too invested....no name necessary....🤣🤣

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1