Check your account email address ×

Gapes and Wails

Rod

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Sick! 

So how many more greasy trips you got stashed in the Shed? :lol:

One more to get running 

this fall a buddy of a buddy who got himself cracked out called me and he needed money bad and wanted me to buy his 98 f3 600 LT with an all new motor. Needs a couple things but the chassis is actually quite nice because it’s been sitting for 10 years. 

Edited by Rod
  • Like 1

Put the 96 in the sea can for now— it needs a piston but that’s no big deal. But I plan on restoring that one someday 

I think this is going to be my Shitty conditions\bush beater this year 

4162ADCD-67F9-459F-A672-6318F54B56BD.jpeg

4909CD62-73B8-46FF-85BD-2D1B09379501.jpeg

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Looks damn good.👊🏻👌🏻❄️

Wife’s cousin is a tech for a small engine dealership and he’s a hell of a mechanic and meticulous 

He’s buddies with the previous owner so he rebuilt it for him… sad story. Guy is a red seal HD tech and has his CDL. Very competent guy. But went down the path of hard drugs and called me saying he needs money bad and wanted to sell his sled for $2500. Didn’t really want it but thought maybe I was helping him out but not sure I even really was 

he also sold a 250R Honda race trike too wife’s cousin 

man. Avoid the hard drugs there kids. It’s no joke 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rod said:

Wife’s cousin is a tech for a small engine dealership and he’s a hell of a mechanic and meticulous 

He’s buddies with the previous owner so he rebuilt it for him… sad story. Guy is a red seal HD tech and has his CDL. Very competent guy. But went down the path of hard drugs and called me saying he needs money bad and wanted to sell his sled for $2500. Didn’t really want it but thought maybe I was helping him out but not sure I even really was 

Seen it wayyyy too many times. Just sad what that shit can turn a good man into :sad:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Rod said:

Dang those things usually fetch a good buck. 

1 minute ago, Rod said:

Damn that sucks.

1 minute ago, Rod said:

Dragy’d the Camaro 

no traction at all cause it’s cold but imo this thing has potential to run 11’s with a good tire at the track 

19F3D88D-392F-48AB-BAAE-5F280F9AB491.png

Not bad!

2 minutes ago, Rod said:

Dragy’d the Camaro 

no traction at all cause it’s cold but imo this thing has potential to run 11’s with a good tire at the track 

19F3D88D-392F-48AB-BAAE-5F280F9AB491.png

Should be able to be the Mennonites to the market :bc:

97 f3 is my youngest boys sled. We’ve put thousands of miles on it and it just runs and runs…

I built a 700 for it and we’re going to service replace the engine and make it look like a stock 600 and he’s gonna race buddies piped ultras lol

05DB3A71-ADC0-4626-B33B-3A3A9A39D049.jpeg

34 minutes ago, Rod said:

I built a 700 for it and we’re going to service replace the engine and make it look like a stock 600 and he’s gonna race buddies piped ultras lol

Good thing Frankies in jail and not around there. He says with just dynoport pipes his Ultra would be 151hp, with his flatslides and spx cdi,,,MORE :lmao:

Never will see my $500 from that bet :sad:

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Good thing Frankies in jail and not around there. He says with just dynoport pipes his Ultra would be 151hp, with his flatslides and spx cdi,,,MORE :lmao:

Never will see my $500 from that bet :sad:

Mod blasters and SPX cdi and he’s probably close. It’s not uncommon for a piped 700 to be 150 hp on pump gas 

heck a Mach one and srx were 140 stock 

the ultra motor is one of the most choked out stock engines ever 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Rod said:

Getting there. I started off super fat with the 925 and slowly cleaning it up. I’m nervous to lean it out lol

Aren't you supposed to keep leaning it out until she blows and then go back up 2 sizes:dunno::lol: