Check your account email address ×

Just a hypothetical question

13 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

When Hunter Biden ends up convicted of the charges brought against him should Joe Biden be impeached for selling influence to a foreign government? 

Why? What Hunter is being investigated for happened in 2017. Sr. Biden was a private citizen.

18 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I want to be alive to see the first woman president. So yes. 

Yes the Tech Oligarchy want their girl in place.  I am sure there is a set of equations  that told the tech giants that there was no straight path to get Harris in office on her own and I am sure none of them really ever cared for Biden to begin with. You may get your wish.

26 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

When Hunter Biden ends up convicted of the charges brought against him should Joe Biden be impeached for selling influence to a foreign government? 

Yes...and he will be.  This is how we do things now.

14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I want to be alive to see the first woman president. So yes. 

He will be impeached but not removed.  Again, this is how we do things now.

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why? What Hunter is being investigated for happened in 2017. Sr. Biden was a private citizen.

Just STFU you god damn imbecile.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fucking MAGA cult trying to fabricate and peddle irrelevant lies and misinformation.  :lol:   Donny leads the 🤡 Posse over the cliff and desperately trying to save face :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Now who is in a Cult.........You have years of defense ahead pace yourself.

Dude - you’re still running around with a Wiener pic.  You’re a deep cult level moron.  Change your name to John Barron in honor of your cult leader :lol: 

38 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What is really funny about this is it is exactly the things you accused Trump of but in the end did not prove.  Should be great fun watching you twist your self into a pretzel trying to defend all of Joe's misdeeds.

• Like 2

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

What is really funny about this is it is exactly the things you accused Trump of but in the end did not prove.  Should be great fun watching you twist your self into a pretzel trying to defend all of Joe's misdeeds.

Comparing Joe’s and Donny’s ethics :lol: Dude you’re a fucking moron 

56 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Absolutely, if Trump can get impeached because of Democrat fabricated bullshit (Russian Collusion) Biden should be easily impeached for factual fraud, no brainer. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Dude - you’re still running around with a Wiener pic.  You’re a deep cult level moron.  Change your name to John Barron in honor of your cult leader :lol: 

Right we are just supposed to forget about Wiener having access to top level intel at his disposal.  In light of the Swalwel incident I think it is very relevant to talk about Wiener.  How compromised are the Democrats? 

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Right we are just supposed to forget about Wiener having access to top level intel at his disposal.  In light of the Swalwel incident I think it is very relevant to talk about Wiener.  How compromised are the Democrats? 

:lol: Rest my case :lmao: 

C8A77507-DE04-4038-9892-AFD078F95BA3.jpeg

97D15C09-1CBE-4410-9AF6-DA7E306A960A.gif