Check your account email address ×

Australia has almost eliminated the coronavirus — by putting faith in science

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

leadership and compliance completely different than here.  since corona began I have traveled to 14 states.   that would not have been allowed in Australia.  

Their economic bounce back will be more robust than here. Watch for it. 

It’s no where near as rosy as that sounds and no where near as authoritarian as that sounds, also. I have a few close contacts that live in Australia that will tell you that it was that locked down and the the non COVID related bad shit is worse than that article plays off. Typical liberal spin though. 

• Like 2

will be interesting to hear how they keep the virus at bay.  On Tuesday, my Melbourne team flew up to Sydney for a holiday event with a customer of ours.  The plane was jam packed and almost nobody was masked.

At dinner, they had two tables of over 10 people each in a crowded Sydney restaurant.

The case count is almost zero there now but it seems any time they let a few more people into the country, cases start up again.

12 hours ago, Matt said:

Most ppl kept their jobs and most restaurants survived because their govt helped. Here, small business died and the big got bigger 

One key element is that Australia went with the WHO guidelines for Covid test development procedures. Their contact tracing was excellent because they had accurate testing. The US dismissed the WHO’s guidelines and in turn developed an overly complicated and faulty test. That set everything back weeks and allowed the virus to establish itself.Those were the crucial days of this pandemic. I wonder who made that decision? 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

14 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No one is stopping you from getting your ass in line are they? 

6 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

It’s no where near as rosy as that sounds and no where near as authoritarian as that sounds, also. I have a few close contacts that live in Australia that will tell you that it was that locked down and the the non COVID related bad shit is worse than that article plays off. Typical liberal spin though. 

Shocker so media attempting to put a SPIN on it and spin eagerly promoting there bullshit . Who would have thunk it 

22 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

One key element is that Australia went with the WHO guidelines for Covid test development procedures. Their contact tracing was excellent because they had accurate testing. The US dismissed the WHO’s guidelines and in turn developed an overly complicated and faulty test. That set everything back weeks and allowed the virus to establish itself.Those were the crucial days of this pandemic. I wonder who made that decision? 

The who lied to Us from the get go . But don't let facks get in the way of your spin .

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

No one is stopping you from getting your ass in line are they? 

As if Australia wants people from the epicentre of the Trump virus.  

New Zealand went to war with Covid and kicked its’ ass too.  

Edited by revkevsdi

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

As if Australia wants people from the epicentre of the Trump virus.  

New Zealand went to war with Covid and kicked its’ ass too.  

Not really but what ever. just get in line trust the drug manufacturing corps now even though for 9 yrs you have been preaching there evil greed . Good little sheep 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, poopooforme said:

You haven't chocked on Frenchys cock yet today have you ya fuck?  What kind of snowmobile do you ride?

You still think this is a snowmobile site :lmao: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It can’t be.  You’ve been tossed out of all of those.  :lol2:

I did years ago what most of the new guys are bragging about now.....closed the fucker down :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I did years ago what most of the new guys are bragging about now.....closed the fucker down :thumbsup:

LOL!  What?  Do you even know what getting banned means?  :lmao:It doesn’t mean the forum closes up in your absence.  Unreal!   :lol: