Check your account email address ×

Fed commits to infinite QE forever

f7ben

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats just nonsense.  Tesla and a few others maybe, but your numbers are way off dude.

Do you need me to post the SP500 earnings vs equity valuation chart again?

A PE of 10 is more appropriate for the current climate than 40

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hence why I think I will have 10x gains in 2021 on my defi plays. Global fomo is going to drive the biggest bull run in history. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Hence why I think I will have 10x gains in 2021 on my defi plays. Global fomo is going to drive the biggest bull run in history. 

I have no more money to invest. I’m going to borrow every penny any bank will give me and invest in hard assets for my business. Massive crippling inflation is here and I need to be fully leveraged with fixed costs 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I have no more money to invest. I’m going to borrow every penny any bank will give me and invest in hard assets for my business. Massive crippling inflation is here and I need to be fully leveraged with fixed costs 

I only invest my side hustle money because of the risk. But it's panning out nicely.

I wish you well in your endeavor, friend and if you ever need any help or advice I am happy to be there for you. :bc:

Just now, Anler said:

I only invest my side hustle money because of the risk. But it's panning out nicely.

I wish you well in your endeavor, friend and if you ever need any help or advice I am happy to be there for you. :bc:

Thanks Dave

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Thanks Dave

We started this company in April of 2008 on a shoestring. And we all know what happened in August of 2008. I know the struggle and at that time not a single bank would loan us money. It was hard and I actually had 2 separate tests on my heart due to all of the stress we endured starting out those first couple years. People cant believe I am only 50 with all of this gray hair LOL

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

We started this company in April of 2008 on a shoestring. And we all know what happened in August of 2008. I know the struggle and at that time not a single bank would loan us money. It was hard and I actually had 2 separate tests on my heart due to all of the stress we endured starting out those first couple years. People cant believe I am only 50 with all of this gray hair LOL

I’m going to keep my 9-5 for another 3 years as that will have me vested in the pension here. After that I’m hoping to have this business built to the point I can walk away from here

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m going to keep my 9-5 for another 3 years as that will have me vested in the pension here. After that I’m hoping to have this business built to the point I can walk away from here

Stop repeating this and even delete this post.  

• Advertising Member
18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not that I'm anything special but I did something kinda the same.

I'm still working my 9-5 (really 6-3) and I have 19 years in here (desk job).  I contribute the max to my 401k but borrowed 35k out to chase this bbq dream (March of 19).  Loan was paid back in full last month, while still contributing MAX 19,500 Roth to it.  ROR on that is at 45.66% on the year.  Side catering business took a hit, but the sauce and rubs more then covered the pull back on catering.  We are between 35,000 and 36,000 units sold, and still catered over 25 events (we did 41 last year).  I work 3 full time gigs really, but the pay off is going to be worth it.  Need a few more years of hitting it this hard and I should be good to go.

Edited by Seatofmypants
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stop repeating this and even delete this post.  

I don’t recall having mentioned this much

2 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

I'm still working my 9-5 (really 6-3) and I have 19 years in here (desk job).  I contribute the max to my 401k but borrowed 35k out to chase this bbq dream (March of 19).  Loan was paid back in full last month, while still contributing MAX 19,500 Roth to it.  ROR on that is at 45.66% on the year.  Side catering business took a hit, but the sauce and rubs more then covered the pull back on catering.  We are between 35,000 and 36,000 units sold, and still catered over 25 events (we did 41 last year).  I work 3 full time gigs really, but the pay off is going to be worth it.  Need a few more years of hitting it this hard and I should be good to go.

Nice work.....catering is tough work and the permits and licenses etc make it tough here 

• Advertising Member
Just now, f7ben said:

I don’t recall having mentioned this much

Nice work.....catering is tough work and the permits and licenses etc make it tough here 

Thanks!  It's nice being partnered up with an established restaurant, that and being exclusively a private catering company.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Going to expand the catering gig?  All that stuff is going to explode once this nonsense is over with.

• Advertising Member
5 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Going to expand the catering gig?  All that stuff is going to explode once this nonsense is over with.

I'm out until 2022...... I have 30 events booked from May of 21 through the end of the year.  Its going to be crazy busy.

5 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Nope....gave that up. We are buying heavy equipment , trucks , trailers etc for rentals. Bought a sawmill and commercial moulder for making flooring and paneling. I’m getting my auto dealers license and plan to start flipping used cars. All of this from a big property we made a deal on last night 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Nope....gave that up. We are buying heavy equipment , trucks , trailers etc for rentals. Bought a sawmill and commercial moulder for making flooring and paneling. I’m getting my auto dealers license and plan to start flipping used cars. All of this from a big property we made a deal on last night 

I hope these cars will come with tool kits. :bc: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Best of luck to you!

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I think that Sledhead cat on TBP is in the heavy/small  equipment rental business and it looks like he is killing it...good luck to you and your dad...takes balls and I hope you guys kill it.👍🏼🇺🇸

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

I bet I look at alot more charts than you.  :lol:  PE 10?  yeah ok

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Been there dude.  Good on you for making it work  :bc: 

3 hours ago, Seatofmypants said:

I give you credit, thats alotta work, glad its paying off for you.  :bc:  Doing the 2 job routine myself for a few more years, soon to be one cuz everythings for sale, and then a couple year glide path to retirement.  I fucking love this gig I have now.  Its like being self employed with a great product but with about 50% less worry.  :lol: 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Aggressive.  Go for it dude, I know the struggle.  :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think that Sledhead cat on TBP is in the heavy/small  equipment rental business and it looks like he is killing it...good luck to you and your dad...takes balls and I hope you guys kill it.👍🏼🇺🇸

Yeah Jeff took over the business from his old man and they're crushing it.  I rented videos and portable toilets in past exploits, there's money in renting things for sure.  Almost anything, as you can see if you drive by a Sunbelt Rentals store.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Thanks....it’s gonna be excellent. I was self employed for my whole 20s and never intended to work for anyone this long 

• Like 1