Check your account email address ×

I fucking hate these government assholes who are enforcing these covid mandates

jtssrx

Just now, f7ben said:

The problem is a bunch of weak wristed half men like yourself who roll over and comply make it tough for those of us with functioning brains 

yes, I have heard the tales of your toughness :lol: 

Are you going to tell war stories to your grandkids when you are old and even more dumb about how you looked tyranny square in the eye like it was a Nazi soldier and refused to take a vaccine that was completely voluntary? 

:lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Dude, you and I don't agree on everything (clearly) but, what the fuck happened to Frenchy in my absence here?  Why is he so afraid of everything now?  

Do you not know any Canadians? They are conformists who always do what they are told. They never ever ever dissent 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Are you going to tell war stories to your grandkids when you are old and even more dumb about how you looked tyranny square in the eye like it was a Nazi soldier and refused to take a vaccine that was completely voluntary? 

I’ll just tell them to use their brains and question things that don’t make sense. You tell yours to always do what they’re told.

Pussy

Just now, f7ben said:

Generally they happily go along with all forms of authority 

Oh, hard to argue that...and that's also why they are and will continue to be our 'plus 1" at world events.  Ewww.  Pity date with your next door neighbors ugly daughter.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh, hard to argue that...and that's also why they are and will continue to be our 'plus 1" at world events.  Ewww.  Pity date with your next door neighbors ugly daughter.

Exactly 

19 minutes ago, frenchy said:

completely voluntary yet the woke folks are going to browbeat them about that choice and we know that the government will eventually mandate it.  

33 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It’s simple.  The vaccine is necessary for a return to normalcy and economic growth.  But hey - it’s more important to promote ignorance and ‘independence’.  SMH  

No, no it’s not. Normalcy is gone and economic growth will only stay held down because of government “mandates”. 

Are you ever going to eat a birthday cake that someone else blew the candles out on? 

The next time that you get a virus, are you going to wear a mask? 

29 minutes ago, frenchy said:

what's simple to anyone with a brain is some slack jaw nobody from buttfuck nowhere with high speed internet access doesn't get to decide that. 

Look, put the key board down, put your fucking tampon back in and go sit back down on the couch. The real men and women in this world will handle it. FFS. 

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And she’s got a beard. 
And smells. 
And drinks shitty beer. 
You know the drill. 

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He’s Canadian.....this is what they do

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Do you not know any Canadians? They are conformists who always do what they are told. They never ever ever dissent 

Please don't lump us all together.  Some of us have a back bone and we will stand up to this!  If not, I'm moving!

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

No, no it’s not. Normalcy is gone and economic growth will only stay held down because of government “mandates”. 

Are you ever going to eat a birthday cake that someone else blew the candles out on? 

Look, put the key board down, put your fucking tampon back in and go sit back down on the couch. The real men and women in this world will handle it. FFS. 

And she’s got a beard. 
And smells. 
And drinks shitty beer. 
You know the drill. 

Since when were real men fat slobs? 

Vaccines are the most important step back to normalcy.  Darwin will help sort it out.  Stay well:thumbsup:  

4 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

And she’s got a beard. 
And smells. 
And drinks shitty beer. 
You know the drill. 

handle what, other than being an internet blowhard? 

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

Hey keep your eyes on the floor when being told what to do simp. Voluntary except for the Keren shaming all you hipsters like to project.

Take the pill it's good for you.

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Since when were real men fat slobs? 

Vaccines are the most important step back to normalcy.  Darwin will help sort it out.  Stay well:thumbsup:  

How do you know that?  What are the long term effects from it?  Why are we still required to wear a mask after it?  

6 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Hey keep your eyes on the floor when being told what to do simp. Voluntary except for the Keren shaming all you hipsters like to project.

Take the pill it's good for you.

I'm not telling anyone what to do just don't cry about the economy being closed and the issues that causes then cry about the only pathway back to a fully open economy. 

Edited by frenchy

Just now, frenchy said:

I'm not telling anyone what to do just don't cry about the economy being closed and the issues that causes then cry about the only pathway back to a fully open economy. 

The cause of the issues are government overreach and over reaction. I’d say it’s planned 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1