Check your account email address ×

I fucking hate these government assholes who are enforcing these covid mandates

jtssrx

Just now, jtssrx said:

This is a depiction of you, snowrider, and others walking off the cliff on Covid and Russian Propaganda. There is nothing complex about lapping up the government/ Media narrative

You are on the wrong side of history. You are on the side of the dictators that want to close our economy and force every small business into bankruptcy so we all have to shop at a big box store or eat at a big corporate food chain. 

It humorous that he thinks he is right..  Is he a troll or really this stupid??

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This is a depiction of you, snowrider, and others walking off the cliff on Covid and Russian Propaganda. There is nothing complex about lapping up the government/ Media narrative

You are on the wrong side of history. You are on the side of the dictators that want to close our economy and force every small business into bankruptcy so we all have to shop at a big box store or eat at a big corporate food chain. 

You make single-cell organisms look brilliant :lol:  

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

80% of restaurants fail by their 5th year. Usually leaving the owners in deep debt. This was pre Covid.

So yeah it’s a huge risk.

its a terrible business but guys like you looking to destroy them for no reason is retarded.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Boot straps.

Let me ask you where do you stand on the 5 governors who put covid infected seniors into nursing homes which lead to over 50% of the people that have died in these 5 states??

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We’ve had several successful ones close shop now

make sure to encourage as many people as you can to showcase their bravery by refusing a vaccine so even more can close! 

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

make sure to encourage as many people as you can to showcase their bravery by refusing a vaccine so even more can close! 

Yah....the causation here is those that refuse vaccines .....not the fact that governments shut them down for no reason to start with 

fucking moron 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

It’s simple.  The vaccine is necessary for a return to normalcy and economic growth.  But hey - it’s more important to promote ignorance and ‘independence’.  SMH  

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah....the causation here is those that refuse vaccines .....not the fact that governments shut them down for no reason to start with 

fucking moron 

I've come to realize that a federal government is no longer what we need.  They have given themselves too much power.  For themselves, about themselves and to themselves.  It's time to go back to state/regional governance where actions by the elected leaders face immediate consequences.  One year terms..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

It’s simple.  The vaccine is necessary for a return to normalcy and economic growth.  But hey - it’s more important to promote ignorance and ‘independence’.  SMH  

It’s simple.....we don’t need to be vaccinated against a disease that doesn’t kill anyone under the age of 90 who isn’t in a nursing home with 2 feet in the grave

Just now, Zambroski said:

I've come to realize that a federal government is no longer what we need.  They have given themselves too much power.  For themselves, about themselves and to themselves.  It's time to go back to state/regional governance where actions by the elected leaders face immediate consequences.  One year terms..

That’s called anarchism bro....welcome to the tribe 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

fucking moron 

Your premise of ‘no reason’ is flawed.  You need to take your superpowers down to the twin cities and volunteer in the COVID wing without PPE.  You can relieve the professionals.  I’m sure they are dressed up for no reason...  

45 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

It humorous that he thinks he is right..  Is he a troll or really this stupid??

To answer your question, he likely believes this to be true.. 

Facebook.jpg

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It’s simple.....we don’t need to be vaccinated against a disease that doesn’t kill anyone under the age of 90 who isn’t in a nursing home with 2 feet in the grave

what's simple to anyone with a brain is some slack jaw nobody from buttfuck nowhere with high speed internet access doesn't get to decide that. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 1

Just now, frenchy said:

what's simple to anyone with a brain is some slack jaw nobody from buttfuck nowhere with high speed internet access doesn't get to decide that. 

The problem is a bunch of weak wristed half men like yourself who roll over and comply make it tough for those of us with functioning brains 

• Like 2

Just now, f7ben said:

The problem is a bunch of weak wristed half men like yourself who roll over and comply make it tough for those of us with functioning brains 

Dude, you and I don't agree on everything (clearly) but, what the fuck happened to Frenchy in my absence here?  Why is he so afraid of everything now?  

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Your premise of ‘no reason’ is flawed.  You need to take your superpowers down to the twin cities and volunteer in the COVID wing without PPE.  You can relieve the professionals.  I’m sure they are dressed up for no reason...  

123 positive tests at my work place. 115 recovered and working. 0 hospitalizations and as far as I know nobody had anything more than flu like symptoms 

Youre a day weak terrified pussy. I get that.