Check your account email address ×

Ctec2 Sucks

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, you do know how the hot start works on race sleds, right?  Sometimes it just takes some sleds a tad longer to get their sleds up to temp for flag drop.  It's actually not bad on time...what's bad in SX is when somebody jumps the line...TWICE!  Now we're behind fucking schedule!!!!

What if a guy was there for 30 minutes trying to get to the perfect temp

Just now, mnstang said:

What if a guy was there for 30 minutes trying to get to the perfect temp

His sled is busted then.  Hot start is simple and the ecu controls it.  Once it dumps enough fuel into the pipe for heat, it ramps up RPMs for take off.  It's actually a cool sound when 15 sleds are lined up and they all hit that rpm about the same time.  It was really cool when they did open mod.

Aviation Gifs : Photo | Aircraft carrier, Fighter jets, Flight deck

Just now, mnstang said:

Assuming his head didn't fall off from shaking it for that long

Yeah....everybody does their thing.  Tucker barely moved his head, Kamm acts like he's making a drink in his.

16 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I very much enjoy the SX races, WHILE THEY ARE RACING.  If cross country racing could figure out a way to stream races, that would get my full attention.  there's a big difference in jumping big gnarly holes at 35mph and launching a sled at 70 next to a culvert.  the XC guys like Herf, Selby, AC10 and even the non-rockstars don't get nearly the respect they should.  This site seems to be completely lacking some @fortune46x  

yep, some make a ridiculous show of it though.

Kody Kammed Ham has the best head shake in SnoX - you'd swear he is turning down brussel sprouts from a waiter. 

giphy.gif

I heard the announcer one night say it was to keep their goggles from fogging.... I hope it was an inside joke.  

I think it sounds  cool on my TV I cant even fathom what it would be like there at the track, that many at the same time. 

I just seen the funniest video if a French guy yelling at a new Polaris and kicking the panels around. I don't have a clue what he was saying just a few Tabernacs and pointing at the engine. then flipped the whole sled. 

It was hilarious came here to share it with everyone.. sadly it got taken down pretty quick off the Polaris page my buddy shared it from.  Man you poo guys are sensitive. 

Edited by Cwhite138

10 minutes ago, Cwhite138 said:

I just seen the funniest video if a French guy yelling at a new Polaris and kicking the panels around. I don't have a clue what he was saying just a few Tabernacs and pointing at the engine. then flipped the whole sled. 

It was hilarious came here to share it with everyone.. sadly it got taken down pretty quick off the Polaris page my buddy shared it from.  Man you poo guys are sensitive. 

Was it the angry Ontarian , now on a Poo ? Lol

Edited by CFM

5 hours ago, fortune46x said:

I think anyone thats had a sled go down can share the same sentiment ... this video however just seems to be the greatest video ever because.... F7

speaking of broken driveshafts, what's the deal with the brand new Poo's snapping the hollow drive shafts?

heard rumor one guy had his break while loading his brand new sled into the trailer at the dealership while picking it up

unmatched durability... :lol:

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

speaking of broken driveshafts, what's the deal with the brand new Poo's snapping the hollow drive shafts?

heard rumor one guy had his break while loading his brand new sled into the trailer at the dealership while picking it up

unmatched durability... :lol:

Wouldn't have done it had it had ti wrist pins.

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

careful, that's a touchy subject her.... WAIT, this isn't PSP - HAVE AT IT!!!!

LOL....some of the best and funniest threads I've ever "perused" are the Polaris brand specific ones on HCS.  OMG!  I swear, it was like DooTalk 2.0 sometimes.  I almost had to tape my fingers together to keep from replying, thus....forcing me to put myself on vacation :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL....some of the best and funniest threads I've ever "perused" are the Polaris brand specific ones on HCS.  OMG!  I swear, it was like DooTalk 2.0 sometimes.  I almost had to tape my fingers together to keep from replying, thus....forcing me to put myself on vacation :lol: 

"My last two blew up but they tell me this brand new motor design is the most durable yet!!!111!!"

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I see your posting spam (HCS).  That should be grounds for being ban.  Maybe the admin can put a filter on so it defaults to FreedomSledder.

• Haha 1

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

"My last two blew up but they tell me this brand new motor design is the most durable yet!!!111!!"

LOL!  I loved the ones that bought a new one every year with the "updated and redesigned" motors.  :lol: 

Honestly, and all bullshit aside.  Polaris has the record for designing and building the biggest piles of shit for their powerplants in history.  It's just amazing.  I guess they want it to match their shock packages?  :dunno: 

You heading up north this weekend?

Just now, fortune46x said:

I miss pretty ricky and JR commenting in the GDF ... so out of touch..

Ricky was priceless.  I didn't mind JR so much but spinning his old man up was something of legend and we all jumped in when we saw it happening.  I mean....holy fucking off the deep end with that guy!  :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Doug said:

I see your posting spam (HCS).  That should be grounds for being ban.  Maybe the admin can put a filter on so it defaults to FreedomSledder.

he's still an Admin over there, imagine that - last of the Mohicans

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  I loved the ones that bought a new one every year with the "updated and redesigned" motors.  :lol: 

Honestly, and all bullshit aside.  Polaris has the record for designing and building the biggest piles of shit for their powerplants in history.  It's just amazing.  I guess they want it to match their shock packages?  :dunno: 

You heading up north this weekend?

Just got back from Beaver Bay about an hour ago.  Trail conditions were marginal.  No grooming yet.  My new studs and carbides took a beating.  Need another foot of snow.