Check your account email address ×

Racing - ISOC SX, COR XC, Iron Dog, the GD SOO!!!

Just now, racer254 said:

I really cannot believe they cancelled the soo this year.  Anyway, it looks like COR is having a hard time with the MN emergency orders in place.

Again.....I'm so sad to see what has happened to my beloved state.  

Just now, fortune46x said:

it will be interesting to see what happens this year in minnesota especially when we are 3 weeks from the first round and new restrictions are in place.

"interesting" = sad.

Hey, sold both my sleds....took a bit of a beating on the 19 too but, had to dump it....I'm out of state for most of season.  Got dibs set for a 21 SX though.  I may do a full on project sled this summer though and drop a 800ctec in it.  Gotta see how the throttle bodies (and other) will line up.  :bc:

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"interesting" = sad.

Hey, sold both my sleds....took a bit of a beating on the 19 too but, had to dump it....I'm out of state for most of season.  Got dibs set for a 21 SX though.  I may do a full on project sled this summer though and drop a 800ctec in it.  Gotta see how the throttle bodies (and other) will line up.  :bc:

will you make it have tunnel dump twins??  I don't even know what the point is... but it sure looks cool 

image.png.2416f279b79a2124b24f3de6086ea946.png

• Like 1

Just now, Cwhite138 said:

will you make it have tunnel dump twins??  I don't even know what the point is... but it sure looks cool 

image.png.2416f279b79a2124b24f3de6086ea946.png

LOL...no.  It's not going to be an open mod.  Just a mild SX race conversion.  That set up is cool though!  :lol: 

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"interesting" = sad.

the ctech bolts right in, you can use the 600 harness too. ecu has to be re-programed but thats not hard to get done if you know the right people. Speedwerx built one for Davis

Just now, fortune46x said:

the ctech bolts right in, you can use the 600 harness too. ecu has to be re-programed but thats not hard to get done if you know the right people. Speedwerx built one for Davis

I think I remember the 18 sx was good for a 800ctec fit but the 19 wasn't.  Have you had hands on the 21's yet?

4 hours ago, fortune46x said:

it will be interesting to see what happens this year in minnesota especially when we are 3 weeks from the first round and new restrictions are in place.

They just said they are opening schools in mid Jan so it would seem to me that races ought to be ok.

6 hours ago, fortune46x said:

don't hit enter too many times... LOL

say if you are going to go through the trouble to buy a SX sled, then rip out the heart, and find a donor to transplant - then why not use the stock ECU or is it not compatible with the existing harness?  
would it be best to utilize an 18/19 CT8K, or the re-designed 20/21/22/23/24/25/26 engine?
will an F7 engine fit in one?

F7

10 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

don't hit enter too many times... LOL

say if you are going to go through the trouble to buy a SX sled, then rip out the heart, and find a donor to transplant - then why not use the stock ECU or is it not compatible with the existing harness?  
would it be best to utilize an 18/19 CT8K, or the re-designed 20/21/22/23/24/25/26 engine?
will an F7 engine fit in one?

F7

I'm not sure if the ecu is pinned the same as the harness for the 600 , what I was told was the 800 drops in the plugs clip in everything is just bolt on and go - but the ecu needs calibrated for the 800 over the 600. I am trying to learn more about it but its been a uphill battle since we have been racing since June for offroad and just finished last weekend in texas.

I did get an email last night that said ERX national is still on and is a go with more info coming in the next few weeks.

• Like 1

anyone want to get an 'HCS Banned' cheering section/corner together at Cable for the first XC race?

@Zambroski @mnstang @Fast 440 @fortune46x Airflite and why the fuck not... @Bontz & @Deephaven

Cat vs Poo on the Pond... c'mon boys!  

131907203_3474995905952710_8136130574484925512_o.jpg

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

Hell yeah, I'd be all over that if it happens!!!  We're supposed to be up there for an annual trip the following Wednesday - Sunday but screw it ... I may just make it a full week and then some if there's snow.

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

anyone want to get an 'HCS Banned' cheering section/corner together at Cable for the first XC race?

@Zambroski @mnstang @Fast 440 @fortune46x Airflite and why the fuck not... @Bontz & @Deephaven

Cat vs Poo on the Pond... c'mon boys!  

131907203_3474995905952710_8136130574484925512_o.jpg

That'd be fun for sure.  Is it open to members that aren't banned also?  Meh....I'll still be 1000 miles away but, I'll be with you all in spirit!

Yasiel Puig Cheerleader Rookie Hazing GIF | Gfycat

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Hell yeah, I'd be all over that if it happens!!!  We're supposed to be up there for an annual trip the following Wednesday - Sunday but screw it ... I may just make it a full week and then some if there's snow.

Same.  No snow I don't think I will make the drive...but assuming there is, it sounds fun!