Check your account email address ×

Fox News poll: Majority say US worse off than it was 4 years ago

how can the average person not say that given the reduction of our freedoms and destruction within the economy,   even if your personally doing OK it's easy to look around and see people being destroyed by the Covid.  The Chinese have now beaten us by destroying our economy within our own shores and getting a puppet elected :news:  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

On 12/12/2020 at 8:44 AM, Angry ginger said:

how can the average person not say that given the reduction of our freedoms and destruction within the economy,   even if your personally doing OK it's easy to look around and see people being destroyed by the Covid.  The Chinese have now beaten us by destroying our economy within our own shores and getting a puppet elected :news:  

Red,  If I'm proven wrong, I will post clearly on FREEDOMSLEDDER.COM, that I was wrong.

However, since the day this DEATH PLAGUE hit our shores I have been on record, that the USA, and the world, was attacked by THE COMMUNIST COUNTRY OF CHINA,  via a LAB-DEVELOPED, UBER-CONTAGIOUS SARS VIRUS. 

China, to my knowledge, has still NOT ALLOWED INTERNATIONAL AGENCIES to enter and conduct a full INVESTIGATION of their labs. 

Guess what, their attack WORKED!!!!

Our fault as a country is a unqualified non leader was elected by a minority of voters. He had zero government experience and has proven multiple times he is not a leader. Blaming China is the root cause but the US leadership failed.

And they are still failing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/12/2020 at 7:44 AM, Angry ginger said:

False, you can blame American politicians and American businessmen for that.

So Biden and Kerry will fix it this time, you know, cause they have a lifetime of trying, I mean experience. :lol:

speaking of China, you see what Mayor Pete was just chosen fir ?  :lol:

• Thanks 1

On 12/12/2020 at 8:44 AM, Angry ginger said:

Is it 2012,13,14,15 again?

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

A Democrat in the White House has been the requirement to stabilize the economy the previous republican has fucked up. It’s history.

My word....I just know you have gills on the side of your pencil neck.

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Red,  If I'm proven wrong, I will post clearly on FREEDOMSLEDDER.COM, that I was wrong.

However, since the day this DEATH PLAGUE hit our shores I have been on record, that the USA, and the world, was attacked by THE COMMUNIST COUNTRY OF CHINA,  via a LAB-DEVELOPED, UBER-CONTAGIOUS SARS VIRUS. 

China, to my knowledge, has still NOT ALLOWED INTERNATIONAL AGENCIES to enter and conduct a full INVESTIGATION of their labs. 

Guess what, their attack WORKED!!!!

If you want to complete the conspiracy theory, throw in the fact that Trump shut down the rapid response team for infectious diseases.  He’s in on it man!!!! That’s like, Why they gave his daughter those patent deals as payment. Follow the money maaaaaannnn!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Our fault as a country is a unqualified non leader was elected by a minority of voters. He had zero government experience and has proven multiple times he is not a leader. Blaming China is the root cause but the US leadership failed.

You are truly a moron.

FACTS:timeline

After  Trump in January declared a “humanitarian and security crisis" during a  primetime Oval Office address, Sen. Chuck Schumer, speaking beside  House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, said Trump was working to “manufacture a  crisis, stoke fear and divert attention from the turmoil in his  administration." Party leader Tom Perez also called it “manufactured.”  Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., described it as a "'crisis' that  doesn't exist."

Sen. Elizabeth Warren tweeted at the time that "we're not falling" for the "fake crisis."

Jan  14 - the WHO (World Health Organization) sent out a tweet declaring  that there is no evidence of human-to-human transmission of the COVID-19  virus.

Jan 24 - Dr. Anthony Fauci  National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Director  said - “ Covid 19 It isn't something the American public needs to worry  about or be frightened about, because we have ways of preparing and  screening of. It's a very, very low risk to the United States, but it's  something that we as public health officials need to take very  seriously,"

On January 29, 2020 Joe Biden in a speech in Iowa said that Trump's idea of restricting travel from China was "Xenophobic".

, WHO calls corona virus a healthcare emergency.

February  2 - New York City Health Commissioner Dr. Oxiris Barbot, “The risk to  New Yorkers for Coronavirus is low and our preparedness as a city is  very high. There is no rJanuary 30eason not to take the subway, not to take the  bus, not to go out to your favorite restaurant, and certainly not to  miss the parade next Sunday. I’m going to be there.”

February  24, 2020 Nancy Pelosi says from San Francisco's China Town to come  visit, it is safe and "there are no Coronavirus concerns". Then SF  became one of the epicenters of the disease.

Bill DiBlasio 03/2/20 “ I’m encouraging New Yorkers to go on with your lives. Get out on the town despite Coronavirus.”

On  March 9, 2020 Bernie Sanders said he would NOT, I repeat he said he  would NOT shut down travel from March 20, MSNBC's Rachel Maddow (as well  as NY Times) bash Trump for talking about Hydroxy Cloroquin calling it a  "fairy tale" and giving people false hope. Now it is being sought after  to fight the disease and is being tested as helping patients recover  faster.

January 24 2020, Joe  Scarborough and wife Minka had a segment where they said "no Americans  need to be concerned about COVID-19 and should be more concerned about  the common flu.

March 30, 2020 Morning Joe anchors say "everyone saw this coming in early January.Summary of Corona Events

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

X1000

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

If you want to complete the conspiracy theory, throw in the fact that Trump shut down the rapid response team for infectious diseases.  He’s in on it man!!!! That’s like, Why they gave his daughter those patent deals as payment. Follow the money maaaaaannnn!

Yes, he's turned out to be a demon for America. 

I pray the bastid will quietly go to Florida, but I fear he won't. 

4 hours ago, CFM said:

So Biden and Kerry will fix it this time, you know, cause they have a lifetime of trying, I mean experience. :lol:

speaking of China, you see what Mayor Pete was just chosen fir ?  :lol:

Maybe they’ll be able to whittle away at the enormous Chinese trade deficit that trump created in the US with his policies. 

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

We already know you're out of your mind but you're insane if you think Trump was a problem in regards to China. You should know better, it started a long time ago.

12 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You have your head up your bungy if you think the American citizen/consumer is responsible for "Made Everywhere Except USA"

Those politicians didn't get into office by magic. 

Just now, SSFB said:

Those politicians didn't get into office by magic. 

Let me give you another little hint, it doesn't matter who you vote for, both R's and D's have been selling this country out for quite some time now. Maybe pay attention?

A short 9 months ago the United States had the lowest unemployment in its history with 9 million unfilled jobs. In 2018 after 20 plus years of zero growth in wages and net-worth most Americans saw increases in both. Instead of adding millions to the food stamp and government assistance rolls millions left. 

Over the 9 months since covid hit the Msm Democrats and republicans have fear mongered most Americans into a deep depression. Multiple small businesses have been crushed. Multiple people have committed suicide because they’ve lost everything.  

15 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

A short 9 months ago the United States had the lowest unemployment in its history with 9 million unfilled jobs. In 2018 after 20 plus years of zero growth in wages and net-worth most Americans saw increases in both. Instead of adding millions to the food stamp and government assistance rolls millions left. 

Over the 9 months since covid hit the Msm Democrats and republicans have fear mongered most Americans into a deep depression. Multiple small businesses have been crushed. Multiple people have committed suicide because they’ve lost everything.  

And a 4th quarter GDP of 2.1,  a manufacturing recession, lots of low wage jobs , record debt, and near doubling of the deficit, and that was before covid.  

Guess who is the second president to never have a 3% GDP?  You sure made a big deal about the first.

17 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

And a 4th quarter GDP of 2.1,  a manufacturing recession, lots of low wage jobs , record debt, and near doubling of the deficit, and that was before covid.  

Guess who is the second president to never have a 3% GDP?  You sure made a big deal about the first.

That’s a lie. He averaged 2.5 but had multiple quarters of 3.0. 

created almost a million manufacturing jobs that Obama said were never coming back as well

Economic Growth Has Reached 3 Percent for the First Time in More than a Decade Thanks to President Donald J. Trump’s Policies

Issued on: February 28, 2019

We’ve accomplished an economic turnaround of historic proportions.

President Donald J. Trump

ACHIEVING 3 PERCENT GROWTH: For the first time in 13 years, the economy reached 3 percent growth in 2018.

• The Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) has announced that GDP grew by 3.1 percent from the fourth quarter of 2017 to the fourth quarter of 2018.
    • Bureau of Economic Analysis:  “During 2018 (measured from the fourth quarter of 2017 to the fourth quarter of 2018), real GDP increased 3.1 percent.”
  • This marked the fastest fourth quarter to fourth quarter growth since 2005.
  • 2018 was the second year in a row that the economy exceeded market expectations.
  • The impressive economic growth in 2018 was a strong improvement from the trend prior to when President Donald J. Trump took office.
    • Had the pre-2017 trend continued, growth would have been only 2 percent in 2017 and 2018.  Economic output was also $280 billion larger than it would have been.
  • Growth matched the forecast of 3.1 percent predicted in the President’s 2018 Budget.
  • The fourth quarter GDP growth last year far exceeded market expectations.

THE ECONOMIC BOOM CONTINUES: Last year’s impressive GDP growth continues the incredible economic success the country is experiencing under President Trump. 

• President Trump’s policies of tax cuts, deregulation, and trade reform have generated a booming economy.
  • So far, more than 5.3 million jobs have been created since President Trump’s election.
  • The unemployment rate has remained at or below 4 percent for the past 11 months.
    • September 2018 and November 2018 saw unemployment rates of 3.7 percent – the lowest rate in nearly 50 years.
  • The number of job openings for American workers reached a record high 7.3 million in December of last year.
  • The economy continues to exceed expectations across the board.
    • Job growth in January was more than 300,000 – far exceeding expectations.
    • Unemployment stands at 4 percent – the Congressional Budget Office predicted in January 2017 that it would be 4.4 percent this quarter.

DEFYING DOUBTS: President Trump’s policies have achieved economic growth that critics continually denied would happen.

• Critics (especially from the previous administration) repeatedly denied that the President’s policies would lead to this kind of economic growth.
  • Larry Summers, President Obama’s National Economic Council Director, dismissed the prediction that President Trump’s policies would lead to 3 percent growth.
    • Summers wrote in 2017: “Apparently, the budget forecasts that U.S. economic growth will rise to 3.0 percent because of the administration’s policies — largely its tax cuts and perhaps also its regulatory policies. Fair enough if you believe in tooth fairies and ludicrous supply-side economics.”
  • This criticism is especially outrageous considering the previous administration never reached growth this high during the four quarters of any calendar year.