Check your account email address ×

Buy one covid vaccine and get free HIV!!!!

f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You have got to be kidding me.....anyone who takes any of these rushes to market emergency approved syringes of poison needs to be culled from the population.

Fucking morons 

Snowrider and MC will be first in line

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

This reminds of a guy that told me that the feds are putting both tracking devices and nanobots in the vaccine. It’s to control the population. All I could do was say ok. :lol: I like where this is heading 

Except the Aus vaccine indeed infected people with HIV and they shut canned the whole thing 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You have got to be kidding me.....anyone who takes any of these rushes to market emergency approved syringes of poison needs to be culled from the population.

Fucking morons 

You got injected with jtssrx I see. Just kill your self twice.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

@f7ben can’t stand me he hardly got infected. 

Unlike you Ben isn’t a partisan hack!! If he sees something wrong he calls it out. He doesn’t pretend or gaslight something isn’t fucked up to protect his political ideology 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Except the Aus vaccine indeed infected people with HIV and they shut canned the whole thing 

This one?

Pretty big difference between infecting people with HIV and a false positive test result. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/11/world/australia/uq-coronavirus-vaccine-false-positive.html

Australia on Friday canceled a roughly $750 million plan for a large order of a locally developed coronavirus vaccine after the inoculation produced false positive test results for H.I.V. in some volunteers participating in a trial study.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You are old and will be dead soon so I can see why you are all for it . Anyone in decent health under 55 is a fool to get in the world govenment test line .

One need not look to hard in to shit the govenment has pushed in to soldiers alone to be skeptical 

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

This one?

Pretty big difference between infecting people with HIV and a false positive test result. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/11/world/australia/uq-coronavirus-vaccine-false-positive.html

It’s not a false positive.....the people’s bodies developed an imunoresponse and antibodies to hiv