Check your account email address ×

Covid denying Trump cult members.....

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Poor. scared liberal twats.  LOL!  I'll be out again all day today without a mask.  Have yet to have anybody approach me about it.  Maybe it's because I'm wanting them to so bad.

:lol: 

Was out shopping in several stores all morning, no Mask, no one said anything to me or the wife, saw many others without masks.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Was out shopping in several stores all morning, no Mask, no one said anything to me or the wife, saw many others without masks.

You're going to freak out OP with talk like that. He's old and scared of the Covid

If smoked too much, skunk weed from Maine can  make you not just paranoid, but skitzo too.

Trying laying off some MaineCat. It’s got you all fk’d up.

Edited by CFM
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Think any useless old people got nailed with it ? Maybe they won't get it until people take it home with them.

Ontario's population is 2.5 times higher than WI

WI has 3.1 times as many cases, 1.8 times as many new cases yesterday, 2.3 times as many deaths yesterday and  2.7 times higher deaths/million. That's fn nuts.

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Been out last two days doing some shopping/eating with wife. Neither of us are wearing masks.  Had a good laugh today when walking into Best Buy.  Employee at door asked my wife if she had a mask....she said “nope!” And kept on walking.  I started laughing so hard as I walked by that he didn’t even bother to ask.me I guess  :lol:

Shopped and bought without further incident.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

This one nails you...

67F628DE-85AD-4621-A151-70FB8FC3B249.jpeg

Do you know how many people have died from Covid that are aged 0-55???

If it was under 100,000 would you be this afraid???

If it was under 50,000 would you be this afraid??

If it was under 25,000 would you be this afraid??

Its UNDER 20,000 deaths for those 0-55 years old......for 10 months.....in a country of 360 million people.....INCLUDING those with serious underlying health issues....

So yeah, stay inside in hiding, and use your cartoon for bathroom tissue since you are too scared to leave the house.......

Edited by Enduro900
Mistake
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Enduro900 said:

Do you know how many people have died from Covid that are aged 0-55???

If it was under 100,000 would you be this afraid???

If it was under 50,000 would you be this afraid??

If it was under 25,000 would you be this afraid??

Its UNDER 20,000 deaths for those 0-55 years old......for 10 months.....in a country of 360 million people.....INCLUDING those with serious underlying health issues....

So yeah, stay inside in hiding, and use your cartoon for bathroom tissue since you are too scared to leave the house.......

If I was a selfish prick like many here I wouldn’t care about anyone but myself. Fortunately I care about everyone.

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

Think any useless old people got nailed with it ? Maybe they won't get it until people take it home with them.

WI has 3.1 times as many cases, 1.8 times as many new cases yesterday, 2.3 times as many deaths yesterday and  2.7 times higher deaths/million. That's fn nuts.

Because we've tested more.

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If I was a selfish prick like many here I wouldn’t care about anyone but myself. Fortunately I care about everyone.

Give Trump a hug then.:baby:MC

Edited by XCR1250
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Unless they’re Japanese or Republican 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You are a selfish prick, along with being a hypocritical, tax dodging liar .

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Ahhh, shucks how nice of you.....

Do you smoke??

Do you know smoking KILLS 500,000 people per year??

Do you know smokers KILL 50,000 non-smokers every year??

Can you provide your links on here of your posts about smokers not taking this seriously???

Can you provide us with your protesting to our government about banning smoking???

Waiting..........

23 hours ago, Mainecat said:

This one nails you...

67F628DE-85AD-4621-A151-70FB8FC3B249.jpeg

Bang on. My parents grew up in London during the blitz.  They laugh at the anti maskers crying about wearing a mask for a 1/2 hour trip to the grocery store. 

If any of you know the the slightest amount about London during the war, they had mandatory black outs to make it harder for bombers to find their targets. 
Imagine a bar owner defying those rules because of “FRESDDUMB!” And anyone being stupid enough to hail him as a hero. 

If you think we are at war with the Virus, Trump and his Trumpanzies would be charged with Treason and shot for giving aid to the enemy. 

Front line workers are soldiers and anti maskers are helping a Covid over run them. 

17 hours ago, Tinker said:

I think Trumpanzies call that winning.