Check your account email address ×

How long until....

Snake

36 minutes ago, Anler said:

Watch tucker carlson right now. He is talking about how china is preparing for a military confirmation with us. They are working on biologically enhanced soldiers. 

Did you mean................CONFRONTATION???

13 hours ago, Anler said:

Watch tucker carlson right now. He is talking about how china is preparing for a military confirmation with us. They are working on biologically enhanced soldiers. 

I DVRed it and watched it late last night.  How anyone could trust one fucking thing from those commie fucks is beyond me.  Trump was right to confront them and start righting some of the wrongs, but I'm afraid they've bought off so many politicians its not even funny.  THey'll be eating our lunch if something isn't done to push back.  That was a great watch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I DVRed it and watched it late last night.  How anyone could trust one fucking thing from those commie fucks is beyond me.  Trump was right to confront them and start righting some of the wrongs, but I'm afraid they've bought off so many politicians its not even funny.  THey'll be eating our lunch if something isn't done to push back.  That was a great watch.

We are getting further and further behind these fucks and they are no damn good. 

56 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Question is what will Biden do if China invades Taiwan.   I'd say let them have it and stay the fuck out of it.  

Biden will probably send China our best missiles.....corrupt fuck that he is.   “Look!”  “Come on Mannnn!”

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Biden will probably send China our best missiles.....corrupt fuck that he is.   “Look!”  “Come on Mannnn!”

I think someone will test his competency in the first year or two. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Question is what will Biden do if China invades Taiwan.   I'd say let them have it and stay the fuck out of it.  

No way the MIC stays out of that conflict. China is not ready to take on the US I say they are 20 years away at this point.

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

China is going to take over the world.  You notice they're the only "healthy" country for the past 5 months and everyone else is dying?

It’s not even the Chinese per se it’s the Chinese Communist Party.  Evil fucks.

• Platinum Contributing Member

If Joe confronts China - you’ll all bitch about war.  If he doesn’t - you’ll blame him for supporting Chinese aggression.  So WTF does he have to do to appease you guys besides lie like MOFU dozens of time per day? :snack: