Check your account email address ×

Well this explains Moto

jtssrx

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

First of all...Ann Coulter...WTF.

Second is the fact that these Jimmy Dore videos we are all applauding are saying the same things Moto has been saying for years. 

Yup

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

First of all...Ann Coulter...WTF.

Second is the fact that these Jimmy Dore videos we are all applauding are saying the same things Moto has been saying for years. 

Yes and that his Antifa are too dumb to see they are being used by the people they are supposed to be against.

:lol:

Weird they are using cannabis to treat NFL players with traumatic brain injuries. Claiming it has neuro-protective properties. Perhaps if our govt would have allowed scientists just to perform testing on it for the last 40 years we might be 40 years ahead of where we are now with it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Weird they are using cannabis to treat NFL players with traumatic brain injuries. Claiming it has neuro-protective properties. Perhaps if our govt would have allowed scientists just to perform testing on it for the last 40 years we might be 40 years ahead of where we are now with it

:news:

but the marijuanas are evil.   smoke it once and you will be hooked on heroin and crack.  

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Why are some people so against Cannabis  :dunno: 

wife has the fibromylgia.  She would be well served with some marijuanas but she's one of these people whose totally against it.  Drives her nuts my almost 21 year old gets high meanwhile shes OK with my 19 yo daughter drinking at home.   I keep telling her he can get her some good edibles but she won't.  Tried to give her some of mine as well.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

wife has the fibromylgia.  She would be well served with some marijuanas but she's one of these people whose totally against it.  Drives her nuts my almost 21 year old gets high meanwhile shes OK with my 19 yo daughter drinking at home.   I keep telling her he can get her some good edibles but she won't.  Tried to give her some of mine as well.  

Even try some of the topicals they have if it's isolated to certain areas

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Why are some people so against Cannabis  :dunno: 

We were having a big discussion on it this weekend.  Cops, firefighters, health care workers.   Most have nothing against it said the only thing keeping them from occasionally using is losing their jobs. 
Attitudes are changing but I still feel like there is a stigma attached.  I didn’t tell anyone I ate a gummy an hour ago. :lol: 

mostly it is the older generation with no clue on the real effects of aTHC.  My dad still believes you will go crazy and kill your family on the pot.

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

We were having a big discussion on it this weekend.  Cops, firefighters, health care workers.   Most have nothing against it said the only thing keeping them from occasionally using is losing their jobs. 
Attitudes are changing but I still feel like there is a stigma attached.  I didn’t tell anyone I ate a gummy an hour ago. :lol: 

mostly it is the older generation with no clue on the real effects of aTHC.  My dad still believes you will go crazy and kill your family on the pot.

The random drug screenings are the killer for most. All of the companies I've worked have had the policy but only one really enforced it and boy was it ever a surprise. :lol: Boss taps you on the shoulder and says "You won the grand prize today, you have 30 minutes to report to the medical building or your employment is terminated"

I passed :thumb:

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it's whole body most of the time with certain hot spots even worse.  She uses some CBD but I think the thc would help with the pain.  

Maybe the hot spots with the topical then but yeah full body would probably need tincture, edible or to inhale

58 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Even try some of the topicals they have if it's isolated to certain areas

My bud had real problems with his skin. The only thing that helped was steroid cream and that just messes your body up big time. He went on the weed cream and it’s 100 percent gone with zero side effects.

We really need to go back to more natural remedies and stop with the steroids and other harmful garbage.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anler said:

My guess is the are using CBD. Which I assume  is different then smoking 

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

My bud had real problems with his skin. The only thing that helped was steroid cream and that just messes your body up big time. He went on the weed cream and it’s 100 percent gone with zero side effects.

We really need to go back to more natural remedies and stop with the steroids and other harmful garbage.

It's just a plant and people get all freaked out over it. Legalize it at the federal level and add shrooms in for the fun factor 

15 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The random drug screenings are the killer for most. All of the companies I've worked have had the policy but only one really enforced it and boy was it ever a surprise. :lol: Boss taps you on the shoulder and says "You won the grand prize today, you have 30 minutes to report to the medical building or your employment is terminated"

I passed :thumb:

Nice.  Most said they would only have to test if they got hurt or  an accident.  My wife’s work will check for nicotine too .  Fired on the spot if you are positive. 

10 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I agree 100% but big pharmaceutical throws around a lot of money to our asshole politicians.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Nice.  Most said they would only have to test if they got hurt or  an accident.  My wife’s work will check for nicotine too .  Fired on the spot if you are positive. 

Fired for Nicotine or just "drugs"