Check your account email address ×

Minnesota Supreme Court DISMISSES Republican lawsuit seeking to delay the certification

Trump is creating this legal fiasco for two reason. First he DOES have millions of supporters out there, coaxing him on.

Secondly, after enjoying 74 YEARS of GLORIOUS, EGO-MANIA,  life has dealt him a deafening blow. 

He now crawls away with a great big L, on his forehead. 

Maybe he'll have time to reflect on how Serge Kovaleski feels sometimes, but I seriously doubt it.   

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Trump is creating this legal fiasco for two reason. First he DOES have millions of supporters out there, coaxing him on.

Secondly, after enjoying 74 YEARS of GLORIOUS, EGO-MANIA,  life has dealt him a deafening blow. 

He now crawls away with a great big L, on his forehead. 

Maybe he'll have time to reflect on how Serge Kovaleski feels sometimes, but I seriously doubt it.   

Is that how you feel Penis550?  The whole "L on your forehead" "glorious ego mania" "deafening blow" being all the cyber cum blasted all over your wrinkled old face every day on here.

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

Is that how you feel Penis550?  The whole "L on your forehead" "glorious ego mania" "deafening blow" being all the cyber cum blasted all over your wrinkled old face every day on here.

Why do you COPY my lines?? Can't you EVAH make up your own shit? Sheesh, no wonder you got " BOOMER AIDS "!!   

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why do you COPY my lines?? Can't you EVAH make up your own shit? Sheesh, no wonder you got " BOOMER AIDS "!!   

WTF are you talking about BOOMER AIDS?  Pull your hand out of your stained moose pants and remember..... I'm coming for you with my VIRUS and I'm going to siege camp at your farmstead and bleed you dry.

5 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

WTF are you talking about BOOMER AIDS?  Pull your hand out of your stained moose pants and remember..... I'm coming for you with my VIRUS and I'm going to siege camp at your farmstead and bleed you dry.

Don't waste your gas. It's all bullshit, I'm a broke-ass mofo, on a chump change retirement. Barely got enough to pay the fukkin taxes and oil man. All photo-shopped pics. 

Does a 73 year old guy wearing moose pajamas look like he has a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out????   :whatever2:

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Don't waste your gas. It's all bullshit, I'm a broke-ass mofo, on a chump change retirement. Barely got enough to pay the fukkin taxes and oil man. All photo-shopped pics. 

Does a 73 year old guy wearing moose pajamas look like he has a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out????   :whatever2:

No I really just want to come and visit and drink that 6 pack in your fridge, maybe run some saws and throw stones at the homos pulled over blowing each other across the road.  

My department head called and said the soonest I'm allowed back from Covid is Dec. 11th so I have plenty of time to drive over to see ya, ALL VIRUSED UP, ready to do some super spreading all the way there.

12 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

No I really just want to come and visit and drink that 6 pack in your fridge, maybe run some saws and throw stones at the homos pulled over blowing each other across the road.  

My department head called and said the soonest I'm allowed back from Covid is Dec. 11th so I have plenty of time to drive over to see ya, ALL VIRUSED UP, ready to do some super spreading all the way there.

Ahhh no, this a GAY-UNFRIENDLY ZONE!!!    

LMMFAO!! :lol2::lol2: :lol2:  I should not be having this much fun " OWNING " people on an internet forum!!!!  

2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

That's Wisconsin you moron.

Excuse me. If your president didn’t file 44 frivolous lawsuits to stop an election it would be easy.

https://kstp.com/news/minnesota-supreme-court-dismisses-gop-lawsuit-trying-to-stop-election-certification-december-4-2020/5942513/

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Any word on where those 2 extra cases of ballots came from monday afternoon in WI after the count and after the republican had won the house seat ? Oh yes they were bidding in a closet because two poll workers forgot them in there after election night . 

Yep uo and up .

I just hope they borrowed a volovo with MN plates to deliver them it really is the only fitting delivery method at this point 

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Any word on where those 2 extra cases of ballots came from monday afternoon in WI after the count and after the republican had won the house seat ? Oh yes they were bidding in a closet because two poll workers forgot them in there after election night . 

Yep uo and up .

I just hope they borrowed a volovo with MN plates to deliver them it really is the only fitting delivery method at this point 

When are you going to stop your whining? Trump lost by a historic margin.

59 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

When are you going to stop your whining? Trump lost by a historic margin.

I could care less about his loss.  I have stayted this many times. Again the only federal position I voted for wS Jason Lewis because I knew he was the only one who would hold the spending line . And as you know about the only issue I really give a fuck about. But again  I do as should any one care about the bullshist surrounding the election . Yes historic fuckery . But again you don't care as longs as you get what you want liberal 101 .