Check your account email address ×

Minnesota Supreme Court DISMISSES Republican lawsuit seeking to delay the certification

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I could care less about his loss.  I have stayted this many times. Again the only federal position I voted for wS Jason Lewis because I knew he was the only one who would hold the spending line . And as you know about the only issue I really give a fuck about. But again  I do as should any one care about the bullshist surrounding the election . Yes historic fuckery . But again you don't care as longs as you get what you want liberal 101 .

I care about the middle and lower class taxpayers. Corporate America needs not a dime of taxpayer money. I would rather see trickle up with a higher fed min. Wage and national healthcare. 

On 12/5/2020 at 11:43 AM, Mainecat said:

I care about the middle and lower class taxpayers. Corporate America needs not a dime of taxpayer money. I would rather see trickle up with a higher fed min. Wage and national healthcare. 

First off there is no such thing as a lower class taxpayer and really not many middle class tax payers  2nd if you really  care about people in poverty or just starting off a higher min wage will slam the door on them ever getting a foot in the door.  I have stated many times I won't pay some ass hat who knows nothing at all 15 bucks so I can take my time multiple times a day for years to teach them a trade. 

And again I am all for zero subsides to any one or any company farmers included . Top that with flat tax rate that every one pays on every buck they bring In . And I want every worker to have to pay there own tax every mo no more sneekibg it out under there nose having there employer send it in . Every body should know exactly what is being ripped off from them every week.  Then and only then the fucking sheep might just wake up and say enough of this insane govenment wasting my money away 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

First off there is no such thing as a lower class taxpayer and really not many middle class tax payers  2nd if you really  care about people in poverty or just starting off a higher min wage will slam the door on them ever getting a foot in the door.  I have stated many times I won't pay some ass hat who knows nothing at all 15 bucks so I can take my time multiple times a day for years to teach them a trade. 

And again I am all for zero subsides to any one or any company farmers included . Top that with flat tax rate that every one pays on every buck they bring In . And I want every worker to have to pay there own tax every mo no more sneekibg it out under there nose having there employer send it in . Every body should know exactly what is being ripped off from them every week.  Then and only then the fucking sheep might just wake up and say enough of this insane govenment wasting my money away 

true story