Check your account email address ×

3000 dead of the cold.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

How many people that you personally know that have tested positive have died or have long term effects?  Let's see your "knowledge" of the subject. 

WTF does that have to do with knowledge on a subject :dunno:  I give you credit for being consistent - consistently stupid :lol:

FYI - I know several people who’ve had it to various degrees - asymptomatic, mild, to week or more in the hospital, and 4-5 people who have died.   And long-term effects - nobody knows yet but a few have mentioned they do have issues from aches, breathing, recouping their breath.   

Maybe one of you’re side effects will be increased brain function.   

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

WTF does that have to do with knowledge on a subject :dunno:  I give you credit for being consistent - consistently stupid :lol:

FYI - I know several people who’ve had it to various degrees - asymptomatic, mild, to week or more in the hospital, and 4-5 people who have died.   And long-term effects - nobody knows yet but a few have mentioned they do have issues from aches, breathing, recouping their breath.   

You personally know 4 to 5 people who have died from it?  Is this just an estimate for you?  I would hope you would remember the exact number if they died.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

You personally know 4 to 5 people who have died from it?  I would hope you would remember the exact number if they were a personal friend.  

I do.  And your point?  You got :owned: like usual.  SBYL dummy :lol: 

I’ve told this story before but it’s worth repeating.  You are the kid from my hometown who was a couple cans short of six pack.  He was at the pool watching them paint it before they filled it with water.  He was standing on the 10’ high board - 20’ to the bottom of the pool - and somebody said tongue n cheek - ‘Jump in’. He looked at them and said ‘I’m not stupid - the paint’s wet’ :lmao:

You are him.  He is you. 

18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I do.  And your point?  You got :owned: like usual.  SBYL dummy :lol: 

I’ve told this story before but it’s worth repeating.  You are the kid from my hometown who was a couple cans short of six pack.  He was at the pool watching them paint it before they filled it with water.  He was standing on the 10’ high board - 20’ to the bottom of the pool - and somebody said tongue n cheek - ‘Jump in’. He looked at them and said ‘I’m not stupid - the paint’s wet’ :lmao:

You are him.  He is you. 

Please, tell me more.  Did this same kid run away from a snowmobile forum years later?

You would think a person would know the exact number when talking about someone dying, but nah, you have an estimate of " 4-5 people who have died".  Shows you are making it up as you go.

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So is this number closer to 4 or 5?  Or is it right in the middle and you know 4 and 1/2 people that have died from COVID?

23 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

So Smales painted the pool and then immediately filled it up with water and your calling the kid an idiot.  Hmm.

Your obsession with me is weird.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

This is an obvious lie

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

sad thing is he believes the bullshit he spews no different than the trumptards 

It is quite comical to read his posts. He’s really out there and his own biggest fan. So funny that  he tucked his tail and ran away. And then came back!!  Lmao. Comedy gold. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

sad thing is he believes the bullshit he spews no different than the trumptards 

Willkie let’s Donny go balls deep.  You ask if you can suck Donny off.  At the end of the day - you’re both playing the same guy and are compromised.   

2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

I am C19 + right now, I'll let you know how it ends. My lungs aren't great to begin with after smoking for 25 years.

Good luck with it.  I had it, both my parents had it and multiple friends.  I did not think it was bad, but I had one friend who is 61, smoked for years and went into the hospital for 5 days as he had pneumonia with it..  So far no long term effects for anyone in my group of friends.

29 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Good luck with it.  I had it, both my parents had it and multiple friends.  I did not think it was bad, but I had one friend who is 61, smoked for years and went into the hospital for 5 days as he had pneumonia with it..  So far no long term effects for anyone in my group of friends.

28 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Good luck, hope Ya fight it off quick

The worst of it cranked through me in 5 hours.  My wife however has been down for 5 days.  I have a cough thats bringing up lung boogers, hoping to fight that off by the end of the weekend and maybe go back to work on Monday..... I doubt they'll let me.  My last day of work was last Wednesday.

• Gold Member

How come this is happening with such extensive mask use everywhere???  It is almost like mask increase the contagiousness and spread of this virus.  We had a lot less people getting this when mask use was a lot less...

7 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

How come this is happening with such extensive mask use everywhere???  It is almost like mask increase the contagiousness and spread of this virus.  We had a lot less people getting this when mask use was a lot less...

It didn't cross the country in the first week like in a Resident Evil Movie.

17 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

While sitting in my truck at Walmart the other day having a breakfast sandwich and it was 6* outside, I was watching people with masks on coming and going, their breath vapor was going right thru their masks and rising, that will happen when they are in the Walmart too then fall down into everyone's eyes and face, masks do little to nothing to prevent the spread, your breath is larger than Covid 19 microns.