Check your account email address ×

3000 dead of the cold.

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

While sitting in my truck at Walmart the other day having a breakfast sandwich and it was 6* outside, I was watching people with masks on coming and going, their breath vapor was going right thru their masks and rising, that will happen when they are in the Walmart too then fall down into everyone's eyes and face, masks do little to nothing to prevent the spread, your breath is larger than Covid 19 microns.

I notice that as Costco the other day.   People walking through clouds of covid.  I think covid just clings to the mask after you walk through a cloud of covid and gradually as you breathe you breath it in at concentrations greater then you would have if you didn’t wear a mask.

mask appear to be increasing infection rates.

• Like 1

Just now, BOHICA said:

I notice that as Costco the other day.   People walking through clouds of covid.  I think covid just clings to the mask after you walk through a cloud of covid and gradually as you breathe you breath it in at concentrations greater then you would have if you didn’t wear a mask.

mask appear to be increasing infection rates.

That should be obvious to anyone who thinks about it, masks are most likely making it worse.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

WTF does that have to do with knowledge on a subject :dunno:  I give you credit for being consistent - consistently stupid :lol:

FYI - I know several people who’ve had it to various degrees - asymptomatic, mild, to week or more in the hospital, and 4-5 people who have died.   And long-term effects - nobody knows yet but a few have mentioned they do have issues from aches, breathing, recouping their breath.   

Maybe one of you’re side effects will be increased brain function.   

You personaly know 4-5 people who have died from it? Damn , I would be scared too.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Your obsession with me is weird.

Lot of that going on around here lately.  

Edited by Highmark