Check your account email address ×

She makes some good points

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

she is one disturbed women

She definitely a little angry or pissed off. Not sure about disturbed, maybe just really passionate, vocal as fuck and equally as opinionated

Just now, Skidooski said:

She definitely a little angry or pissed off. Not sure about disturbed, maybe just really passionate, vocal as fuck and equally as opinionated

She posts angry rants weekly, she is trying to be on the edge when really she is disturbed..... 

her idol Tomi Lahren does the same shit but gets paid, its the new youtube news.  LAME ASS OPINION STATERS

I can just imagine the dinner table at here parents house

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

She posts angry rants weekly, she is trying to be on the edge when really she is disturbed..... 

her idol Tomi Lahren does the same shit but gets paid, its the new youtube news.  LAME ASS OPINION STATERS

Oh you go gurl!!!

921FE832-D5BE-4099-A844-043C7F7C5422_zps

Oh, I like her.  She needs some wardrobe and hair help though.  Or wait....let me drink a beer or two....:lol:

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Sounds like enforcing your own oppression, but ok

Yeah, but you enforce self victimization and guilt within your group while acting like a it's a legitimate crusade of some sort.  I respect your dedication toward "the cause".  I just don't agree with it because I never see it coming close to fruition.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Only problem is that she's usually spot fucking on.  And the fact that shes not too hard on the eyes doesn't hurt either.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I like her.  She needs some wardrobe and hair help though.  Or wait....let me drink a beer or two....:lol:

Yeah, but you enforce self victimization and guilt within your group while acting like a it's a legitimate crusade of some sort.  I respect your dedication toward "the cause".  I just don't agree with it because I never see it coming close to fruition.

So you like the idea that the value of your labor is being stolen?

Edited by motonoggin

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

she's spot the fuck on

Yep

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

She's got pics of herself on her FB page where she's done up.  Ptetty hot, for a former Army chic.

That fuckin pussy isn't doing shit, ever.

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Only problem is that she's usually spot fucking on.  And the fact that shes not too hard on the eyes doesn't hurt either.

Yep. The BH because she tells it like it is , is unreal. Same with Emily telling it like it is. 

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus guy....give it a fuckin rest already.

Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen. 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stolen?  You mean paid for?  It's not the same thing you know.  

No, I mean stolen. 

Profits are merely a theft of the total value of your labor minus what they pay you. What they don't give you, they keep for themselves. They haven't earned it, but they take it anyway.

28 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No, I mean stolen. 

Profits are merely a theft of the total value of your labor minus what they pay you. What they don't give you, they keep for themselves. They haven't earned it, but they take it anyway.

You've got a point.  I feel it every time I pull into the mill with a load of grain on the truck......though it burns my ass, ain't much I can do about it but keep trying or quit....

27 minutes ago, hayward said:

You've got a point.  I feel it every time I pull into the mill with a load of grain on the truck......though it burns my ass, ain't much I can do about it but keep trying or quit....

It's all you can do. Or starve.