Check your account email address ×

Too many votes in 37% of (d)etoilets precincts , records show

10 minutes ago, Momorider said:

There is no such thing as voter fraud, I heard it here :guzzle: 

Course not, it is the machines.  Republicans don't bother sending representatives down there.   Hillary won those precincts by 95 %

Edited by Cold War

21 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Course not, it is the machines.  Republicans don't bother sending representatives down there.   Hillary won those precincts by 95 %

Michigan is 100% paper ballot I thought :dunno: 

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Michigan is 100% paper ballot I thought :dunno: 

I think he was trying to say Detroit got stuck with some shitty counter's and that was the reason for the discrepancy.

15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I think he was trying to say Detroit got stuck with some shitty counter's and that was the reason for the discrepancy.

Some dumb niggers that never made it out of primary school :nuts: 

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

The NAACP is wanting to blame the machines for being racist.  Black voters, black election officials, not a white Republican in sight.

:lol:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ill wait to hear about it on CNN.  Maddyke will be talking about it tonight on MSNBC. 

Wait.....maybe not.

:lmao:

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

There is no such thing as voter fraud, I heard it here :guzzle: 

:news:

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

What is most telling, you have an entire ballot full of candidates and proposals listed.

Not one person or candidate has stepped forward to question the results or legitimacy of anything but the presidential race.

If Hillary would of won these machines and the process would of been just fine............Like they have always been.

29 minutes ago, Cold War said:

What is most telling, you have an entire ballot full of candidates and proposals listed.

Not one person or candidate has stepped forward to question the results or legitimacy of anything but the presidential race.

If Hillary would of won these machines and the process would of been just fine............Like they have always been.

:true:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what fail stories do you have lined up for the day? or haven't you glanced over headines in breitbart yet?

It's not my fault the object of your desire crushed your dreams and you don't believe anything unless it queefs out of a rag like huffpo

2 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

It's not my fault the object of your desire crushed your dreams and you don't believe anything unless it queefs out of a rag like huffpo

this....lol! holy fuck! how do some of these guys get through their day with all of the butthurt they have??!!