Check your account email address ×

McConnell backs Russian hacking investigation

11 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Image result for hillary clinton vladimir putin

LMAO

53 minutes ago, hayward said:

when the hell did any rww on here ever take sides with McConnell?  Everyone I ever saw on here always labeled him a waste-case.:dunno:

Guilty, he was my hero!

I had  the Mitch lunchbox and the flexible liberal  fighting  action figure.   

32 minutes ago, JEFF said:

So let me get this straight. Russia is now our enemy and is to be feared. But when Hillary was dealing with them a few short years ago they were our buds? Sounds like someone fucked up the foreign relations then huh?

How soon we forget............Obama laughed in Romney"s face and  made a uneducated, snide,  snotty, twat, comment, and the entire left media joined in with hearty laughter at what a fool he was. 

Edited by Cold War

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: holy fuck at jeff

tri-cycle rider keeps asking about wikileaks authenticity. has anyone claimed they were lies or fabrications?

MC was laughing at everyone who thought they were real. :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

MC was laughing at everyone who thought they were real. :dunno: 

what i found was that the releases were real, but authors would post portions of them and spin the story quite a bit. as with everything, one needs to dig deeper to get to the truths. many in here should try it.

21 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's his ego, just listen to him talk "I won the electoral college by a landslide" since when is 307 EC votes a landslide? When the consensus by our intelligence agencies is that the Russians hacked our process, I'm going with the consensus and it appears our Congressional representatives are also thinking rationally.

And on the bold, go do some research on the Pendleton Act and then tell us how that knife is going to work :news: 

So now you say the election was close?  Well, compared to what all the "experts" were predicting, I'd say "landslide" the other direction would be a good word to use.

Now, no act of the civil service commission allows for moral turpitude and/or fraudulaent information dissemination.  Which probably will and can be argued pretty convincingly under Obama's regime reign.  Also, the President (soon to be Mr. Trump) has power of executive order to decide who may or may not be protected under commission rules if he cannot prove an act of a moral or integrity breach.  So....there is all that.  Now, I cannot remember when any president enacted his power to please his own means by executive order at whimsy......well, before Obama anyway.  So, buckle up!  That idiot set the bar for using his powers at will.  Again....NEVER BELIEVING the Dems would lose power again.  Ask Harry idiot Reed how that worked out for him. :lol: 

It's gonna be a long painful ride for many who have been belittling so arrogantly and gleefully other's freedom of opinion for eight years.  And because the MSM so rampantly and carelessly abused their powers of persuasion (and integrity), almost NOTHING is going to be believed by those of us supporting Trump and wanting to change the weak direction your Dem buffoons have moved us towards.  They are "yours" now, right?  Hey, switch sides again....nobody wants to wear a jersey of a losing team.  Especially  one that cries for months/years after a loss.  Good grief.  A nation full of crybabies.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

So now you say the election was close?  Well, compared to what all the "experts" were predicting, I'd say "landslide" the other direction would be a good word to use.

Now, no act of the civil service commission allows for moral turpitude and/or fraudulaent information dissemination.  Which probably will and can be argued pretty convincingly under Obama's regime reign.  Also, the President (soon to be Mr. Trump) has power of executive order to decide who may or may not be protected under commission rules if he cannot prove an act of a moral or integrity breach.  So....there is all that.  Now, I cannot remember when any president enacted his power to please his own means by executive order at whimsy......well, before Obama anyway.  So, buckle up!  That idiot set the bar for using his powers at will.  Again....NEVER BELIEVING the Dems would lose power again.  Ask Harry idiot Reed how that worked out for him. :lol: 

It's gonna be a long painful ride for many who have been belittling so arrogantly and gleefully other's freedom of opinion for eight years.  And because the MSM so rampantly and carelessly abused their powers of persuasion (and integrity), almost NOTHING is going to be believed by those of us supporting Trump and wanting to change the weak direction your Dem buffoons have moved us towards.  They are "yours" now, right?  Hey, switch sides again....nobody wants to wear a jersey of a losing team.  Especially  one that cries for months/years after a loss.  Good grief.  A nation full of crybabies.  

"Landslide"

:lol:

why do they keep calling this a fucking landslide? not only did Hillary win the popular vote by 2.8 million, trump only won the 3 key battlegrounds states by 80,000 votes combined.

oh wait...

the god damn counties

:lmao: they're like fucking parrots, dumb ones.

Pace yourselves guys... You have four years and likely 8 to deal with this terminal case of butthurt and entitlement you feel has juts been suppressed  by the working half of the country.

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why do they keep calling this a fucking landslide? not only did Hillary win the popular vote by 2.8 million, trump only won the 3 key battlegrounds states by 80,000 votes combined.

oh wait...

the god damn counties

:lmao: they're like fucking parrots, dumb ones.

Poor kneeshot.  Just all fucked up and torn out of the frame.  It'll be ok though....or not.  We don't care. Enjoy the next 8 anyway you please.

:lol:

IMG_1634.JPG

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

We're you not the guy on election night predicting a Hillary landslide of 300 to 320 electoral votes. I know this is back when electoral math was important to lefties unlike today.

I predicted a Hillary win, as did just about everyone on the face of the earth including Trump's team. I didn't predict a landslide nor is 300 or 320 EC votes a landslide.  A landslide would take decisive wins in states, not winning by less than 1% in numerous races and losing the popular vote.

12 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

We're you not the guy on election night predicting a Hillary landslide of 300 to 320 electoral votes. I know this is back when electoral math was important to lefties unlike today.

not sure if I gave numbers, but I did predict a landslide Hillary win. "upset" is a better term, I agree.

So there isn't enough evidence that we still need an investigation? Maybe to help make some evidence? How can you publicly declare someone guilty without burden of proof? I thought this was America?

20 hours ago, pjameven said:

where is that dirt?  the mainstream media tried their hardest to fuck Trump and it didn't work...YOU ignored what I wrote..the truth hurts...your girl lost with given all of the help in the world...you and the rest of the liberal crybabies need to get over it and give the guy a fucking chance to fail...

He grabbed her by the pussy.....