Check your account email address ×

Trump Admits Biden Won

6 hours ago, irv said:

I know you don't, Jimmy. If I was constantly exposed for not being able to think for myself, brainwashed, delusional, and suffering from TDS, I wouldn't like it either.

"To Anger a Conservative, Lie to Him. To Anger a Liberal, tell Him the Truth." President Theodore Roosevelt" 

Who is a conservative?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh FFS Irv you waltz around here agreeing with whatever the groups says so fucking save it you little Canadian lap dog.🤣🤣

It's not my fault your dumb and among the minority around here, Snacks. :news:

• Like 1

On 11/15/2020 at 3:46 PM, DriftBusta said:

How come your boys never go after the Biden fascists, only Trump fascists?

They do, have, and will. Liberals are trying to do what they've always done, co-opt and defang a popular movement. That's why corporate news has convinced you that antifa and blm are arms of the Democratic party, they're not. You'll see liberals go back to brunch, but blm and antifa will still be fighting in the streets. I can't wait to see it. 

23 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

They do, have, and will. Liberals are trying to do what they've always done, co-opt and defang a popular movement. That's why corporate news has convinced you that antifa and blm are arms of the Democratic party, they're not. You'll see liberals go back to brunch, but blm and antifa will still be fighting in the streets. I can't wait to see it. 

Puppets on a string for the left.

37 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Me neither.

21 hours ago, irv said:

It's not my fault your dumb and among the minority around here, Snacks. :news:

you wear the fact you're not like some sort of badge of honour. This certainly ain't no think tank. :lol: 

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you wear the fact you're not like some sort of badge of honour. This certainly ain't no think tank. :lol: 

And you ain't no senior fellow  :lol: 

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

What's wrong with being a minority in America? 

Are minorities treated badly here or something? 

Nothing

Not that I'm aware of.  Actually they seem to get put up on a pedestal more often than not.  We're the most free nation on the planet, for all creeds and colors.  Why are you asking such a dumb question?

14 hours ago, frenchy said:

Yes, that is proven everyday around here. Take a look at the 2 morons above who also chimed in. One ran away for a few years because his stupidity/ignorance got owned one too many times, and the other, who has no life but seeks approval and validation through this site, posts fake news stories almost daily but when called out or made to look the fool, only responds with insults like a whiny little suck a tit instead of having a somewhat intelligent response backing up what he just posted. :news: