Mr Trump on "the holidays"

Rod

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Was it illegal to say merry Christmas?

In TO they actually tried to rename the annual Christmas Tree to a Holiday Tree since many faggots found it offensive, so not illegal but definately was a target. 

So good for Trump.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

In TO they actually tried to rename the annual Christmas Tree to a Holiday Tree since many faggots found it offensive, so not illegal but definately was a target. 

So good for Trump.

I do not suffer faggots. I always say merry Christmas. Not to be a dick just that is what the holiday is, it's Christmas. never had anyone get offended but even if they did I would just tell them to fuck off then. How much if a pansy do you have to be to be offended by "merry Christmas"? So fuck off, that is something to be offended by... :bc:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So good for Trump.

Mel Lastman

:lol:

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

I do not suffer faggots. I always say merry Christmas. Not to be a dick just that is what the holiday is, it's Christmas. never had anyone get offended but even if they did I would just tell them to fuck off then. How much if a pansy do you have to be to be offended by "merry Christmas"? So fuck off, that is something to be offended by... :bc:

Even many of the stores started replacing Merry Christmas with Happy Holidays, wtf, then they switched back.  Why not rename Happy Hanukkah to something neutral for everyone.  Fuck off people, it is what it is.

Wanted to go to the nearby mall for a walk on Saturday with the wife, turned around after I saw the chaos of cars.  It's Christmas Time people.

48 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So good for Trump.

When was that? Ford?

LIES

Eaton Center

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/11/15/largest-christmas-tree-coming-to-toronto

City Hall

Toronto's magnificent Christmas tree

The focal point of the annual Cavalcade of Lights celebration is the lighting of Toronto's official Christmas tree. For 2016, the tree will be approximately 18-metres (60-feet) tall and feature around 700 individual ornaments and 3,810 metres of energy efficient lights (525,000 lights). 

Interesting facts about Toronto's Official Christmas tree

• The tree is selected a year in advance from the Bancroft, Ontario area.
  • The tree is usually a white spruce.
  • The tree arrives on a flatbed truck and is lifted into place with cranes.
  • It takes a crew of eight people three to four hours to put the tree into place.
  • The tree needs three days to settle before it can be decorated.
  • It takes two weeks to decorate and string lights on the tree.
  • Countless pieces of large machinery, including a cherry picker, are used to assist the decorating crew in placing each ornament onto the tree.
  • Unlike an indoor tree, Toronto's Christmas tree does not need watering.
  • Usually the tree is 15 to 18 metres tall (55 to 65 feet).
  • The tree remains on display throughout the holiday season and is then recycled.

Toronto’s Official Christmas Tree sponsored by Hudson's Bay and powered by Toronto Hydro.

Edited by 1trailmaker

26 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

There was lots of talk about renaming it years back, you must have been stoned through it all.:lol:

I even remember the local radio stations commenting about it and saying you can kiss the Christmas Tree goodbye.

Even Walmart at the time was switching their theme around Happy Holidays and then changed.

Good for Trump.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/beginning-to-look-a-lot-like-holiday/article22398018/

Everyone has to admit the PCness under Obama got horrific with things like this.  Whether that is his fault or not can be debated but reality is its disgusting that we now have holiday this and that or nothing at all.  Anyone whose offended by someone saying or having a party or a sign that says Merry Christmas can GTFO and I am far from a religious or Christmas loving person.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So good for Trump.

Poor snowflakes, what a bunch of pussies. :lol: 

Merry Christmas..... ERRRR MAH GAWD!!!

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Everyone has to admit the PCness under Obama got horrific with things like this.  Whether that is his fault or not can be debated but reality is its disgusting that we now have holiday this and that or nothing at all.  Anyone whose offended by someone saying or having a party or a sign that says Merry Christmas can GTFO and I am far from a religious or Christmas loving person.  

I kinda missed grabbing women by the pussy...cause you know thats so cool