Check your account email address ×

Signs of Autoworker union and Non union preparing to get fucked

BOHICA

14 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Biden will bow down and give open access in our markets but not get access for the American worker in foreign markets

https://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2020/11/german-auto-lobby-wants-biden-to-eliminate-u-s-trade-restrictions/

Biden will undue everything, and those that were either too blind or too stupid to recognize it, will only find out the hard way. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

UAW threw their support to Biden.   They are getting exactly what they bargained for.  

Anyone who did does.

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yet Obama and Biden saved the US auto industry.

You're not very bright are you, MC? 

Trump calls on GM to 'bring jobs home' after Ohio plant closing

“Get that big, beautiful plant in Ohio open now,” Trump said on Twitter early Monday, after sending a series of missives at GM and the UAW over the weekend. “Close a plant in China or Mexico, where you invested so heavily pre-Trump, but not in the U.S.A. Bring jobs home!”

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/trump-calls-on-gm-to-bring-jobs-home-after-ohio-plant-closing-1.1230481

https://www.industryweek.com/the-economy/article/22027316/trump-calls-on-gm-to-bring-jobs-home-after-ohio-plant-closing

46 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Lmfao yeah buy giving them money that they used to build state of the are plants in Mexico.  Then picking winners and losses based on political favors what dealers got to stay open and what dealers lost there rights to sell . Fuck the both of them and there fucking of America .the uaw deserves what they are about to get .

I am a little excited was planning on being ready  down the road for solar on the new house now I know the tax payer will be flipping the bill for I assume well over 1/2 of my new solar roof . Prob be flipping the bill for a chunk of my icf and prob the whole cost of extra energy strips I was not planning on using till they got elected  and my sip roof pannels now will prob have huge tax breaks to . Fuck it i am over doing the right thing my mouth is open for the tit from here on out . 

Edited by Ez ryder

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Lmfao yeah buy giving them money that they used to build state of the are plants in Mexico.  Then picking winners and losses based on political favors what dealers got to stay open and what dealers lost there rights to sell . Fuck the both of them and there fucking of America .the uaw deserves what they are about to get .

I am a little excited was planning on being ready  down the road for solar on the new house now I know the tax payer will be flipping the bill for I assume well over 1/2 of my new solar roof . Prob be flipping the bill for a chunk of my icf and prob the whole cost of extra energy strips I was not planning on using till they got elected  and my sip roof pannels now will prob have huge tax breaks to . Fuck it i am over doing the right thing my mouth is open for the tit from here on out . 

So they worked to bail out GM to save jobs just so 8 years later Biden could fuck them over?

You idiots are fuckin insane.

10 hours ago, irv said:

“Get that big, beautiful plant in Ohio open now,” Trump said on Twitter early Monday, after sending a series of missives at GM and the UAW over the weekend. “Close a plant in China or Mexico, where you invested so heavily pre-Trump, but not in the U.S.A. Bring jobs home!”

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/trump-calls-on-gm-to-bring-jobs-home-after-ohio-plant-closing-1.1230481

https://www.industryweek.com/the-economy/article/22027316/trump-calls-on-gm-to-bring-jobs-home-after-ohio-plant-closing

Saying something isn’t doing something especially if your Trump or his kool aid drinkers.

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So they worked to bail out GM to save jobs just so 8 years later Biden could fuck them over?

You idiots are fuckin insane.

Save jobs ? By moving them to Mexico in to tax payer funded state if the art manufacturing facility's.  Yep change you can believe in right there 

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Biden did fuck all.  VP is a position of zero importance and real influence over anything.   the only reason Harris is an issue is the fact that she will become President due to Bidens health. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Saying something isn’t doing something especially if your Trump or his kool aid drinkers.

:lol:

Obama said those jobs were gone forever and did nothing, zero to stop it.

Trump orders GM to open up shuttered plants and close the ones in Mexico and China. What a prick, eh? Trying to make sure Americans have jobs while Obama made sure China and Mexico did. 

General Motors’ shares fall after Trump threatens to cut its subsidies as retaliation for layoffs.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/27/general-motors-shares-fall-after-trump-threatens-to-cut-subsidies-for-company.html

Trump threatens to cut ‘all subsidies’ for GM

US president steps up attacks on automaker after plant closures

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Biden did fuck all.  VP is a position of zero importance and real influence over anything.   the only reason Harris is an issue is the fact that she will become President due to Bidens health. 

Your gonna want to research that.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

He kept hunter busy being his bagman for kickbacks. 👍

12 hours ago, irv said:

what's your angle here? The GM plant closing happened under Trump's watch. The state incentives that were put in place to keep them there were implemented by a democratic governor. 

13 minutes ago, frenchy said:

what's your angle here? The GM plant closing happened under Trump's watch. The state incentives that were put in place to keep them there were implemented by a democratic governor. 

My angle was MC said Obama and Biden "saved" the U.S. auto industry and that simply isn't true. Trump and Brown worked together to try, which was great, where as Obama repeatedly said "those jobs were gone forever" and didn't even try, imo, to stop them. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol: During the Obama admin it was all "Obama did this and Obama did that". Now with him out of the picture and Biden in the spotlight it's all "Obama & Biden did this and that"

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: During the Obama admin it was all "Obama did this and Obama did that". Now with him out of the picture and Biden in the spotlight it's all "Obama & Biden did this and that"

granted that is true. VP is really just a small step up from first lady.