Check your account email address ×

Sled shopping

SSFB

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, SSFB said:

It's snowing out and now I see this online at the dealer just across town. Shit! :ashamed:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3448385331949512

I suppose they will offer me about $3k or even less for my Crossfire which would mean $5k or so to trade up. 

Sleds are selling like hotcakes on Marketplace.   Don't get taken by the dealer on trade at this point in the year.   Advertise it and see how it goes.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Sleds are selling like hotcakes on Marketplace.   Don't get taken by the dealer on trade at this point in the year.   Advertise it and see how it goes.  

Yeah that's sort of what I was thinking too. I could definitely afford to sit on it for a while. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Yeah that's sort of what I was thinking too. I could definitely afford to sit on it for a while. 

I get the pinch dealers are in but the trade offers I've gotten a few years past were beyond laughable....even with dealers I like doing business with.  

36 minutes ago, SSFB said:

It's snowing out and now I see this online at the dealer just across town. Shit! :ashamed:

I suppose they will offer me about $3k or even less for my Crossfire which would mean $5k or so to trade up. 

Dude get some furniture polish out and shine that pig up and put it on facebook marketplace. Sleds are selling like hotcakes right now. 

And good price for the assault. 

45 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I think that’s a fake Facebook ad.

nope it’s real

Edited by Mainecat
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Sleds are selling like hotcakes right now. 

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Fuck sold!

Indeed. Gotta move fast if you see one you like.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Next time a deal comes around jump on it instead of wasting your time here debating on whether it's a good deal or not. :thumbsup:

It already sold a couple days ago. I didn't see the ad until today when it had already been up for four days. Ain't been thinking about sledding until today. :bc:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SSFB said:

Prob gone already . I have 2 buds sled shopping now a fuck load of dealers have sleds on line call and they don't have them. Almost no holdover sleds left any place . If there are they are full boat msrp 

If I end up keeping the Crossfire that’s fine. 2300 miles and only $4k invested. A smarter man would just keep it and not trade. :lol:

I won’t buy new. Can’t justify it. $10k is my ceiling. 

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

If I end up keeping the Crossfire that’s fine. 2300 miles and only $4k invested. A smarter man would just keep it and not trade. :lol:

I won’t buy new. Can’t justify it. $10k is my ceiling. 

Bullet proof motor that thing has 5kmi left in her with about 300 a yr in bullshit parts on the chassis to keep her rolling strong

34 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Bullet proof motor that thing has 5kmi left in her with about 300 a yr in bullshit parts on the chassis to keep her rolling strong

It’s missing two idler wheels currently. :lol: