Check your account email address ×

But there’s no proof

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

Thats not true dude. 

There are observers from both parties in these counting rooms no matter what the morons that  read shit on social media have to say. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Regardless if ligit or not right 

Everything is being watched closer than any election ever now. To think that someone is pulling something out in front of the whole world is pretty naive. You sound worse than the libs and their russian collusion bullshit. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Everything is being watched closer than any election ever now. To think that someone is pulling something out in front of the whole world is pretty naive. You sound worse than the libs and their russian collusion bullshit. 

Just quoting the oh so conservative usa today . About the 10k ballots cast from people who no longer live in NV .

So if this is the case there what about the others ? Pretty legit concern imho no matter who they are for . Henc why most were concerned with the mass mail out ballot and harvesting combo 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Just quoting the oh so conservative usa today . About the 10k ballots cast from people who no longer live in NV .

So if this is the case there what about the others ? Pretty legit concern imho no matter who they are for . Henc why most were concerned with the mass mail out ballot and harvesting combo 

Do you think for a minute that Trump and the Republicans dont have people on the ground in all of the contested areas? If you believe that then you must also believe that they and he are utterly incompetent.

Just now, Anler said:

Do you think for a minute that Trump and the Republicans dont have people on the ground in all of the contested areas? If you believe that then you must also believe that they and he are utterly incompetent.

Yep Prob the people who started cross referencing ballots with change of address forms.  

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Yep Prob the people who started cross referencing ballots with change of address forms.  

then you dont deserve to win cuz your just too damn stupid.  :lol:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If this was going Trumps way you would

accept it all day long and twice on Sunday ya fucking hack.

I just said I'd accept the courts decision your spineless little turd.  Go get some vag, you need it.  :lol:  

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

Alot of people went to bed thinking Biden was going to lose, WTF happened ???

Tuesday night Trump was up in PA by 800,000 votes with 86% cast....but now somehow he went up by 800,000 to down by 10,000 and theres nothing to see there?  Like I said, this will be a court battle.  We'll see who's "crying" then.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Tuesday night Trump was up in PA by 800,000 votes with 86% cast....but now somehow he went up by 800,000 to down by 10,000 and theres nothing to see there?  Like I said, this will be a court battle.  We'll see who's "crying" then.

Donnie needs to learn how to lose gracefully before he croaks. 

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They weren’t at 86%.  Count the votes.  Your Repugs did not allowed to start the process until Tuesday.  The ebb and flow of the numbers was predicted.  Turn the fucking dial to something other than Faux/AON and you wouldn’t be such a clueless dumbfuck.   

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I just said I'd accept the courts decision your spineless little turd.  Go get some vag, you need it.  :lol:  

You  have been crying about fraud and having a hissy fit since Wednesday but you’ll accept the courts decision...what a fucking whiny old cunt.

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The courts are politicized and illegitimate 😂.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

The courts are politicized and illegitimate 😂.  

Oh don’t worry...when they rule against Trump that’s exactly what the old hack will say.🤣

1 minute ago, Tinker said:

That's why I asked, I have no clue what the ballots look like

The common sense explanation is that they are correcting ballots which can’t be read by the machines and that’s why the gentlemen who is sitting right across from her is going down the list while she fills out the ballot. 

Im all ears for other explanations though from the Twitter and YouTube investigators. :news:

1 minute ago, Tinker said:

You mean you weren't joking ? Someone corrects illegible and discarded ballots ??? 

It's the standard practice used when ballots are not shaded in correctly or enough to be counted by the machines. The reason the old ballot is not used is so that it's untouched for auditing. 

If they didn't do this you'd have people bitching about not counting those ballots, which has happened in the past.