Check your account email address ×

But there’s no proof

jtssrx

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Resentment will rot your soul. 

You should know you have been living it for 4 yrs and yiu ate tge resident mental heath professional.  Lol still can't text it with out cracking a big grin every fucking time 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

You should know you have been living it for 4 yrs and yiu ate tge resident mental heath professional.  Lol still can't text it with out cracking a big grin every fucking time 

Trump lost. Too bad. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

And you would be on here crying foul . 100% fact

Bullshit....I have said more than once that IDGAF which way it goes. Sorry that you and the rest have assumed the crying and can’t accept losing title from the Hillary voters.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Uh yeah 100% you would be on here sniveling about it zero doubt in any one's mind but your own clouded skull 

Really because I thought for sure when I went to bed Tuesday night Biden was  going to lose and I didn’t say shit and my mind is clear unlike yours ya cracked out feeb.👍🏼🇺🇸

You motherfuckers have been crying non stop though...it’s fun to watch.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump lost. Too bad. 

Like I said I did not vote for any fed position but Jason Lewis.  The spending is the only reason .

But again I see these states as stinking up the confidence of the election . Don is only saying what most people who can see with there own eyes are thinking .

The 10k non resident NV votes are enough to cast doubt on all of it . Pretty much like most said would be the deal with massive mail in and harvesting not 3ven close to enough staff to verify the ballots 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really because I thought for sure when I went to bed Tuesday night Biden was  going to lose and I didn’t say shit and my mind is clear unlike yours ya cracked out feeb.👍🏼🇺🇸

So if the 10k votes in NV from out of state  are all for Trump you will just see it as a missinderstanding 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Alot of people went to bed thinking Biden was going to lose, WTF happened ???

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Like I said I did not vote for any fed position but Jason Lewis.  The spending is the only reason .

But again I see these states as stinking up the confidence of the election . Don is only saying what most people who can see with there own eyes are thinking .

The 10k non resident NV votes are enough to cast doubt on all of it . Pretty much like most said would be the deal with massive mail in and harvesting not 3ven close to enough staff to verify the ballots 

I don’t believe anything coming out of the trump camp. Zero. 

45 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So if the 10k votes in NV from out of state  are all for Trump you will just see it as a missinderstanding 

Let the votes be counted and whatever they show than so be it...not really sure what your post is trying to say.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

35 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t believe anything coming out of the trump camp. Zero. 

Ok but what about USA today because that is where the 10 k out if state votes story us from ? 

Just another right wing hack outlet i guess lol 

Edited by Ez ryder

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Regardless if ligit or not right 

All I’ve heard is you guys crying about fraud and there is no proof of that. I’ve said where I stand so save the what if’s and bullshit.

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Lock out the people that watch over the counting, board the windows up, & have Dems count all the ballots. Sounds legit...!

Thats not true dude. 

• Thanks 1