Check your account email address ×

The detestable Trump family members.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

obsessed.

Lots of empty headspace real-estate going to be available come January.  Wonder what all the folks whose whole existence is TDSing-out on Twitter 18 hours a day will do...

Just now, Matt said:

Lots of empty headspace real-estate going to be available come January.  Wonder what all the folks whose whole existence is TDSing-out on Twitter 18 hours a day will do...

Great point.  As long as the economy stays strong, I don't much give a shit at this point who's president.  The whole town, along with their toadies in the media have turned into a parasitic host on the American public.  We get what we deserve I guess.  Still, the thought of Biden-Harris-Pelosi being the 3 most powerful people in the country just has me smh.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Great point.  As long as the economy stays strong, I don't much give a shit at this point who's president.  The whole town, along with their toadies in the media have turned into a parasitic host on the American public.  We get what we deserve I guess.  Still, the thought of Biden-Harris-Pelosi being the 3 most powerful people in the country just has me smh.

Lots of money will be exitng the country again 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

OMG, poor Jimmy the Fatso will be bored to tears. :lmao:

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

OMG, poor Jimmy the Fatso will be bored to tears. :lmao:

Poor Fatty McCurds...his crying lib video will be useless.

42 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

A woman scorned

At least I don’t push them down the stairs.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poor Fatty McCurds...his crying lib video will be useless.

At least I don’t push them down the stairs.

It doesn't matter to you anyway Tubby Tears, you voted for Jo........Fatso. :lol:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You don't touch them at all.

Weird 

1 minute ago, Skidude600 said:

Hate to tell you, but there has been plenty of that on both sides of the fence.

I know that.

2 hours ago, Matt said:

My guess is they will proceed to blame everything that goes wrong in the coming administration on Trump. Sound familiar?

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

It doesn't matter to you anyway Tubby Tears, you voted for Jo........Fatso. :lol:

Yep...my conscience is clear AND no Trump!👍🏼🇺🇸🤣

I’m done with the political shit  either way which means your lame unoriginal ass won’t be able to follow me around..guess you’re stuck with the Packers and not much else.👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Double Standards and Hypocrisy thy name is Woolie! 🤣

Yeah you two clowns have posted every propaganda hit piece thread obsessively 10-20x as much as I start threads, and you're so fucking stupid....thats what you come up with  Shut your hole.

Wisconsin.   The land of leftists and cheaters.  This election will be decided in the courts.  Unbelievable what is going on right now.

https://mkecitywire.com/stories/564495243-analysis-seven-milwaukee-wards-report-more-2020-presidential-votes-than-registered-voters-biden-nets-146k-votes-in-city

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep...my conscience is clear AND no Trump!👍🏼🇺🇸🤣

I’m done with the political shit  either way which means your lame unoriginal ass won’t be able to follow me around..guess you’re stuck with the Packers and not much else.👍🏼

Good god, you're an idiot. Your 50,000+ posts more than proves that this place is your life, period. I have less than 5,000 posts because I have a life outside of this romper room, you don't.