Check your account email address ×

Trump lost

jtssrx

Michigan will go blue like Wisconsin. I’m bummed but I’m ready to move on. The fight that will ensue is bad for our country 

Trump couldn't over come covid the media impeachment russia collusion and the biggest thing the republican party who didn’t do much to help him. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Looks like that Trump Train might be returning to the station. If only the guy had STFU more often it wouldn't had been a contest! Losing to Biden  :lol: 

Yep and if he does lose I guess all that “trolling” on Twitter, 7D Chess and making libs heads explode was for naught.🤣🤣

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep and if he does lose I guess all that “trolling” on Twitter, 7D Chess and making libs heads explode was for naught.🤣🤣

Twitter trolling has nothing to do with it. The vast majority of the electorate is single issue. The people who picked Biden over Trump picked him because they like him one one single issue. Twitter isn’t it and if anything social media worked against trump to suppress his message by blocking his supporters and blocking facts from coming out. 

• Gold Member

Yep Trump lost.   

Repubs appeared to pick up some house seats and will easily hold the senate.  Glad there wasn’t a blue wave.  

I think what really will be interesting on when Kamala takes over.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Yep Trump lost.   

Repubs appeared to pick up some house seats and will easily hold the senate.  Glad there wasn’t a blue wave.  

I think what really will be interesting on when Kamala takes over.

Where did Dick Chaney take the presidency? 

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Looks like that Trump Train might be returning to the station. If only the guy had STFU more often it wouldn't had been a contest! Losing to Biden  :lol: 

X1000